"With this fully secure integration, B2B technology companies can now access all the benefits of continually refreshed NetFinder+ European account and contact data without leaving their CRM or Marketing Automation Platforms", says Meredith Amdur, CEO of Rhetorik.
WOKINGHAM, England and QUEBEC CITY (PRWEB) November 26, 2020
Rhetorik, the technology sales accelerator, announces the integration of Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, and Marketo with NetFinder+, its multi-national sales and marketing intelligence platform for enterprise tech vendors.
The integrations offer enhanced buyer prospecting and enrichment for Accounts and Contacts across 28 EMEA countries, providing the highest-quality data that sales and marketing teams can use to improve their campaigns immediately – all without leaving the familiarity and security of their existing platform.
- Go deeper into existing Accounts with over 500,000 net new Contacts across IT, Finance, Purchasing, HR and lines of business at hundreds of thousands of companies across Europe
- Extend your reach with net new Companies matching your Ideal Customer Profile – search by size, revenue, location, industry, installed technologies and more
- Update the details of Contacts already in your database – job title, job function, address, email, phone number, etc
- Enrich your Accounts data with high quality, industry-leading company and technology intelligence
The NetFinder+ integrations extend access to Rhetorik’s existing industry-leading database of European organisations, the technologies they use and the people responsible for those technology decisions.
Search for Rhetorik NetFinder in the app stores or get in touch to learn more.
Rhetorik’s NetFinder+ reports on as many as 164 data fields per company site, including:
- Individual contact data - including Name, Title, Email and Phone Number (compliant with all relevant data privacy and data protection regulations)
- Firmographic data - includes Business Name and Location, Revenues, Numbers of employees and Line of business
- Technographic data - account technology profiles on installed IT assets such as telecoms equipment, networking devices, and server and desktop hardware; software products from traditional enterprise applications and operating systems to new cloud platforms and vertical industry applications; services and consumables suppliers.
Rhetorik provides data used by technology sales and marketing teams to improve their planning and campaigns immediately. Rhetorik’s DataCliniq™ supports data operations teams by cleaning and enriching client data to deliver complete, accurate and refreshed data for better sales and marketing outcomes.
Based in the UK and Canada, Rhetorik’s sales and marketing intelligence and data cleaning services offer the highest possible standards by combining big data, automated information handling, human curation and meticulous quality control. Rhetorik serves customers globally with UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific coverage.