TORONTO, Ontario (PRWEB) May 11, 2020
In this webinar, attendees will learn about payer intelligence for patient programs through the following topics:
Patient Access Strategies
- Very challenging for specialty drugs – similar vs. equivalent therapy
- Terms and conditions of coverage
- Applying terms and conditions of coverage to benefits
- Advocating for access to prescribed drug therapies
Using Payer Intelligence to Operate Patient Service Programs
- Published payer documents: Coverage policy, payment policy, notices, fee schedules and more
- Advocating for the prescribed therapy: faster, better, cheaper
- Discretionary payer processes: Applying intelligence to ensure utilization management and other discretionary processes are fair to patient interests
Benefit of Payer Intelligence
- Benefits of using evidence-based processes to advocate for patient drug access; evidence contained in payer documents that supports member use of a prescribed drug
- Setting the stage for a successful appeals process; internal and external processes
- Revisiting prescribing decisions based upon processes supported in documents
- Giving providers the confidence to prescribe according to patient needs
Join Rick Ford, Vice President, Market Access Solutions, TrialCard in for a live session on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 1pm EDT.
For more information or to register for this event, visit Leveraging Payer Intelligence in Patient Service Programs.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.