Isabelle, Katarina and Rania each bring their respective global experience and expertise to the Council, to help shape Lex Mundi members’ solutions for in-house counsel, and to help further cross-border collaboration between our members and in-house counsel.
HOUSTON (PRWEB) February 03, 2020
- Isabelle Deschamps, General Counsel and Member of the Executive Committee, Akzo Nobel
- Katarina Nilsson, General Counsel, SCA; and
- Rania Rizk, SVP & General Counsel AMEA, PepsiCo.
Comprised of senior in-house counsel from some of the world’s leading companies, the Lex Mundi Client Advisory Council provides strategic guidance to the organization on the requirements of multinational companies operating in today’s demanding regulatory and business environment. By sharing their insights and experience, they enhance the ability of Lex Mundi member firms to better serve their clients and to meet the evolving needs of in-house counsel.
These new members join an eminent group of existing Client Advisory Council and raise, for the first time, the composition of women members on the council to two-thirds:
- Donny Ching, Legal Director, Royal Dutch Shell plc.
- Francisco Hernández-Castillo, formerly Corporate Vice President and General Counsel, Mexichem
- Dyann L. Kostello, Group Vice-President, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd.;
- Shuva Mandal, Group General Counsel, Tata Sons Limited;
- Nicola Verdicchio, Chief Legal Officer, Pirelli & C. S.p.A.; and
- Loretta Yuen, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Head of Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance, Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited.
Helena Samaha, President of Lex Mundi, comments, "Our Client Advisory Council is an extremely valuable resource for Lex Mundi and our member firms. Isabelle, Katarina and Rania each bring their respective global experience and expertise to the Council, to help shape Lex Mundi members’ solutions for in-house counsel, and to help further cross-border collaboration between our members and in-house counsel."
Complete information on the members and activities of Lex Mundi’s Client Advisory Council can be found on the Lex Mundi web site at: https://www.lexmundi.com/lexmundi/Client_Advisory_Council.asp.
About Lex Mundi
Lex Mundi connects the world’s leading independent law firms with collaborative processes and smart technology to deliver lean solutions across borders, industries and markets. Our 160 member firms with 600 offices draw on deep relationships and cross-border opportunities to create an unparalleled pool of expertise, comprising more than 21,000 lawyers worldwide. Lex Mundi provides a unique service platform for delivering coordinated and tailored solutions for client’s complex cross-border challenges.
The selection criteria for Lex Mundi membership are rigorous and membership is reviewed on an onging basis. As a result, member firms share common values around continuous improvement and great client care, and they adhere to levels of legal excellence supported by ongoing training and knowledge sharing through Lex Mundi.
Our member law firms are located throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the Pacific, Latin America, the Caribbean and North America.
Through our non-profit affiliate, the Lex Mundi Pro Bono Foundation, members also provide pro bono legal assistance to social entrepreneurs around the world.