Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) December 09, 2015 -- LexisNexis® Legal & Professional, a leading provider of content and technology solutions, announced today its first-ever LexisNexis® InterAction® business development (BD) conference. The LexisNexis Accelerate business development conference will help attendees identify new strategies and tactics to accelerate law firm growth. The event will be held from March 14-16, 2016 in Raleigh, NC and will bring together leading law firm BD and marketing experts from across the country.
The conference will hone in on the key trends and issues currently facing law firms and a forum for deep and engaging discussion among legal marketing and BD professionals. Participants will learn concrete strategies and tactics they can apply immediately to help drive law firm growth in an evolving legal market.
“There’s broad consensus demonstrating that law firm business development is undergoing a significant period of transition, according to a recent survey of law firm business development and marketing professionals,” said Toni Minick, director of product management with the InterAction team. “From process and technology to data and analytics, fresh new thinking will define the difference between law firms that win or lose. The LexisNexis Accelerate summit is bringing together all of these aspects along with industry experts and peers in the field to arm attendees with practical knowledge to fuel growth.”
The event will host some of the most prominent and influential thinkers both in- and outside the legal marketing industry. For example, Dan Heath, senior fellow at Duke University’s CASE Center and co-author of three New York Times best-selling books – Switch, Decisive, and Made to Stick, will provide the key note address.
Speakers scheduled to present at the conference are comprised of a long list of renowned professionals in the legal sector including:
• Christina Fritsch, Business Development Technology Consultant, ClientsFirst Consulting
• Darryl Cross, VP, Performance Development and Coaching, LexisNexis
• Douglas Johnson, Founder and Managing Partner of Catapult Growth Partners
• Kerri Nelson, CEO and President, CustomersFirst Now
• Laura Meherg, Founder & Partner, Wicker Park Group
• Mark Edgington, Director of Technology & User Experience, IncendiaryBlue
• Mo Bunnell, Founder and President of Bunnell Idea Group (BIG)
• Shelly Chandler, Senior VP, Client Development, CustomersFirst Now
• Timothy Corcoran, Corcoran Consulting Group, LLC
The conference is also featuring speakers from some of the nation’s most prestigious law firms:
• Brad Miller, Director of Marketing Technology, Blank Rome
• Ian Turvill, Chief Marketing Officer, Freeborn & Peters LLP
• Jeffrey Berardi, Chief Marketing Officer, K&L Gates LLP
• Jonathan Mattson, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer, Tucker Ellis
• John Hurley, Chief Marketing Officer, Foley & Lardner LLP
• Melissa Croteau, Former Chief Marketing Officer, Nixon Peabody
• Mike Duffy, Director of Growth & Client Services, King & Spalding
• Murray Coffey, Chief Marketing Officer, Haynes & Boone LLP
• Steve Bell, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Womble Carlyle
• Tom Lavin, Business Development & Marketing Operations Manager, White & Case LLP
A few of the key topics and presentations scheduled on the conference agenda include:
• Data Analytics – proving the ROI of your marketing and BD efforts
• How your firm stacks up vs. others on the BD maturity model
• Providing the content clients are craving, and in all the right media
• Optimizing your firm’s client experience throughout the relationship
• Measurable, sustainable BD processes – and how to get buy-in
“There are a wide range of emerging views on the best way to organize and invest marketing dollars to drive new law firm business in this dynamic market,” added Ms. Minick. “The LexisNexis Accelerate conference will explore what’s working, what isn’t and attendees will walk away with a clear vision of what it will take to win in 2016 and beyond.”
For more information, or to register to attend, please visit:http://lexisnexisaccelerate.com/
About LexisNexis Legal & Professional
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. LexisNexis Legal & Professional, which serves customers in more than 175 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide, is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
LexisNexis helps professionals at law firms and legal departments of all sizes manage the business element of their practice or departments with innovative software and mobile solutions for customer relationship management, competitive intelligence gathering and assessment, time and billing management, matter management, client analysis, legal holds and more.
Frank Strong, LexisNexis Software Division, http://businessoflawblog.com/about-us/, +1 (202) 352-5920, [email protected]
SOURCE LexisNexis Software Division