"We developed OnBase Connector to save Lexmark and Hyland OnBase users time and money,” said Brock Saladin, Lexmark senior vice president and chief commercial officer.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (PRWEB) October 14, 2020
Lexmark, a global imaging solutions leader, today announced the availability of OnBase Connector for Lexmark multifunction devices (MFPs). The OnBase Connector provides a seamless connection between Hyland OnBase enterprise content management (ECM) software and Lexmark devices, speeding the scanning, indexing and storing process to simplify and improve overall workflow efficiency for Lexmark and Hyland customers.
Using the OnBase Connector, authorized users can scan documents and then route them to a secure OnBase repository or workflow directly from their Lexmark MFP. With the ability to input keywords and other metadata, users can also quickly find the documents they need within OnBase and print directly from the Lexmark MFP.
The OnBase Connector provides a seamless and secure integration between the OnBase ECM software and Lexmark MFPs to:
- Increase workplace efficiency. Authorized users have instant access to captured documents.
- Save time. Employees can easily find documents and information at the device through indexed keywords and print at the time of need.
- Reduce operating costs. Organizations can leverage their existing OnBase software and Lexmark hardware and not introduce the need for single use devices.
- Eliminate paper waste. Electronic file storage helps organizations with document-keeping and records management.
“We developed OnBase Connector to save Lexmark and Hyland OnBase users time and money,” said Brock Saladin, Lexmark senior vice president and chief commercial officer. “A few taps on the Lexmark MFP is all it takes for documents to be routed for storage, while indexing documents at the device is faster and smarter.”
“Our partnership with Hyland and development of the OnBase Connector is another example of Lexmark adding value beyond the printed page,” Saladin added.
“The OnBase Connector for Lexmark devices is the kind of content services tool that not only helps organizations with digital transformation now, but also positions them for the future with more seamless scanning, indexing and retrieval of documents and information moving forward,” said John Phelan, chief product officer at Hyland.
- Find out more about Lexmark OnBase Connector.
- Subscribe to the Lexmark News Blog.
- Follow Lexmark on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Lexmark creates innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value.
Lexmark and the Lexmark logo are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Hyland is a leading content services provider that enables thousands of organizations to deliver better experiences to the people they serve. Find us at Hyland.com.