LifeLaunchr's new, detailed college profiles combine college data with comprehensive answers to commonly asked questions about academics, cost, culture, diversity, and more to help students, parents, and counselors find valuable college research all in one place.
SANTA ROSA, Calif., May 18, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- LifeLaunchr, Inc., of Santa Rosa, California, announced today its new LifeLaunchr College Profiles™ of nearly 2,000 four-year degree-granting universities in the United States. The new profiles make college research dramatically more straightforward by bringing information from many sources into one place. Each profile includes answers to more than 40 commonly asked questions for each college, so the research can more effectively help students find a more accurate fit school and create a much more compelling application. The responses to the questions, which cover admissions, majors, diversity, support, cost, sports, culture, and more, are generated through integration with OpenAI's Application Programming Interface and verified by LifeLaunchr's coaches. LifeLaunchr combines these with data sourced from multiple reliable databases to create comprehensive college profiles.
The database of nearly 120,000 data points and questions and answers is integrated into LifeLaunchr's college profiles. Students, parents, and coaches can find links to college profiles on LifeLaunchr's college list page (https://www.lifelaunchr.com/college-list/) and get an example of the kind of information our profiles contain in this profile of the University of California, Berkeley (https://www.lifelaunchr.com/user/universityofcaliforniaberkeley/). Students, parents, and counselors can also use LifeLaunchr's College Match™ (https://www.lifelaunchr.com/college-match/) to match students to colleges using over 35 parameters, such as academics, majors, cost, location, and culture.
"This new tool will make college research remarkably easier for students and parents," said Cyndy McDonald, founder of the Higher Education Consultants Association, founder of MyCCA (now GuidedPath), and Principal at McDonald & Associates, a college counseling practice. "College research is a major challenge today. Information is scattered on multiple websites, and each college organizes it differently. The new tool is detailed and comprehensive and will ease the process for students, parents, and counselors."
"These profiles provide information at a level of depth and breadth that isn't available anywhere else," said Tanuj Iyengar of New York, graduating high school senior in the class of 2023 headed to Cornell University this fall. "I'm really excited to see this! These profiles simplify the college research process and will help students craft thoughtful essays that connect their values and goals to those of the universities where they apply."
"We're thrilled to bring this new offering to counselors, students, and parents," said Venkates Swaminathan, founder and CEO of LifeLaunchr. "It will enable college counselors and coaches to be more effective in helping students with college research and help students and parents get answers to questions they struggle with."
LifeLaunchr's new AI-enabled college profiles:
- Simplify college research: The tool provides comprehensive information about nearly 2,000 colleges in the U.S., including answers to over 40 commonly asked questions, as well as quantitative data about academics, admissions, diversity, and cost. It simplifies the college research process for students, parents, and coaches by consolidating information in one place.
- Integrate with LifeLaunchr's other college application tools to simplify college admissions: The new profiles are part of LifeLaunchr's platform that helps students with every aspect of the college admissions process: college research, essays, scholarships, application requirements, deadline reminders, and more.
- Save time and reduce stress: Since college research can be overwhelming and time-consuming, the new tool helps students, parents, and coaches save time and reduce stress by providing easy access to accurate and detailed information about colleges.
- Help with college fit and application essays: The detailed information provided by the tool can help students better understand how a college differs from another and assess whether it's a good fit for them. Additionally, the information can help students craft thoughtful essays that connect their values and goals to those of the universities to which they apply.
- Enable counselors to be more effective: The tool can help college counselors and coaches be more effective by eliminating unneeded research work and focusing their time on the parts of the process where they are most valuable.
Counselors interested in using the new platform can email LifeLaunchr for more information on integrating the new college research tools into their practice or schedule a consultation. Students and parents who are interested in using LifeLaunchr to use the profiles and get expert coaching with all aspects of college admissions can schedule a consultation or explore packages and pricing on LifeLaunchr's website.
Venkates Swaminathan, LifeLaunchr, 5107596219, [email protected]