To strategically manage and survive the twists and turns of the ever-changing healthcare real estate landscape, it’s more important than ever for professionals to participate in conferences like BOMA MOB.
MINNEAPOLIS (PRWEB) April 17, 2019
Lillibridge Healthcare Services Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ventas, Inc., (NYSE:VTR) and one of the nation’s largest owners and operators of medical office buildings (MOBs), will sponsor and host three educational sessions featuring a total of 11 healthcare industry experts during the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International Medical Office Buildings + Healthcare Facilities Conference May 1-3 in Minneapolis.
“To strategically manage and survive the twists and turns of the ever-changing healthcare real estate landscape, it’s more important than ever for professionals to participate in conferences like BOMA MOB where they can learn key survival tactics, network and maintain vital business connections,” says Peter J. Bulgarelli, President and CEO of Lillibridge Healthcare Services and Executive Vice President Office for Ventas.
The three educational sessions are as follows:
1) An exclusive, invitation-only session for healthcare providers grappling with doctors on demand, mobile care, “the Amazon effect”, new joint venture opportunities … all of which are current or impending disruptors.
● Healthcare Disruptors: Are You Ready for What’s Next? will feature panelists:
o Andrew Haslam, Chief Asset Officer, Real Estate and Construction, Providence St. Joseph Health
o Chris Joslin, Vice President, Partnership & Innovation, InTouch Health
o Gary Frazier, CEO, OM Healthcare, Inc.
o Ryan Kelly, General Manager, Innovation Lab
2) An interactive Roundtable Room discussion, open to all attendees, will provide a framework to analyze and prioritize the implementation of a successful behavioral healthcare delivery model that addresses patients’ needs and assists in making strategic investments in services and facilities that provide return on investment.
● Behavioral Health: Identifying Strategic Investments will include:
o David Franklin, Vice President, Diamond Healthcare
o Kenneth Bellian, MD, Chief of Clinical Innovation, Jensen + Partners
o Marty Rainbow, CHC Director, Facilities Services, Plant Ops, Engineering, Design and Construction, St. Joseph’s Health Syracuse
o Morgan Busch, Executive Strategic Partner, Intermountain Healthcare
3) A second interactive Roundtable Room discussion, open to all attendees, will discuss ways to provide capital to the healthcare sector as it faces rapid change, increasing cost pressures and consolidation. The session will explore growth areas in healthcare and discuss risk / reward strategies.
● The Impact of Medical Research and Innovation on the Future of Healthcare Real Estate will feature Ventas experts actively engaged in this specialized topic, including:
o Carrie Hiebeler, Senior Investment Officer
o Philip Kayden, Senior Investment Officer
“The BOMA MOB conference is the premier event for our industry, and we are proud to continue providing outstanding learning experiences for healthcare providers and healthcare real estate professionals,” said Carla M. Lyons, Vice President of Marketing and Communications for Lillibridge.
The healthcare real estate sector’s largest and most respected conference will be held at the Hilton Minneapolis. Full program details, including a complete speaker list and registration information, are available at http://www.mob.boma.org/MOB2019.
About Lillibridge Healthcare Services and Ventas, Inc.
Lillibridge Healthcare Services (“Lillibridge”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ventas, Inc., a leading S&P 500 healthcare real estate investment trust and premier capital provider to the healthcare industry, with a highly diversified portfolio of approximately 1,200 seniors housing, healthcare and research properties in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Lillibridge provides management, leasing, marketing, development and advisory services to highly rated hospitals and health systems across 20 million square feet / 360 properties in 32 states. For more information visit http://www.lillibridge.com or http://www.ventasreit.com.
About Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International
The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International is a federation of 89 BOMA U.S. associations and 18 international affiliates. Founded in 1907, BOMA represents the owners and managers of all commercial property types including nearly 10.5 billion square feet of U.S. office space that supports 1.7 million jobs and contributes $234.9 billion to the U.S. GDP. Its mission is to advance a vibrant commercial real estate industry through advocacy, influence and knowledge.