For our drivers, it is a one-stop-shop, with easy access to intuitive, visual performance details.
BOSTON (PRWEB) August 28, 2020
LinkeDrive®, Inc., a leading provider of Driver Performance Management (DPM) solutions for the transportation industry, announces the release of the LinkeDriveR App, continuing their ongoing efforts to improve the end-to-end driver experience and empower drivers with the information they need to succeed.
Available for IOS, Android, and even laptops if drivers prefer. The LinkeDriveR App provides clear, visual, and intuitive communication of organizational goals and driver performance. Hailed by early adopters as the “Driver’s Go-To Hub That Makes a Difference” and boasting rich and easy-to-understand driver reporting and information, this app is a must-have for every transportation organization.
“We are thrilled to launch the LinkeDriveR App, completing our vision of enabling a self-regulating driver. With this new application, we are empowering our drivers with all (and only) the data, insights, and coaching that is needed, when and where they need it,” shares LinkeDrive’s CEO and Founder Jeff Baer. “For our drivers, it is a one-stop-shop, with easy access to intuitive, visual performance details. For our managers, it means that winning results can be driven with little to no effort in the office. With LinkeDriveR, drivers are much more engaged and happier -- and we know that happier and more engaged drivers are more productive, fuel efficient, and safe!”
Major features include:
- LinkeDrive reporting. Daily MyDrive, Monthly MyScore, 30 / 60 / 90 Day Trends
- Leaderboards. Easily extensible to any data set to create customized leaderboards (e.g., safety leaders, number of customers' “likes,” PedalCoach Score) and flexible reporting on fleets, regions, business units, and companies.
- Driver coaching. Complete with personalized driver coaching, infographics, and video training support, including coaching review and engagement adherence scoring
- Training and onboarding. Full suite of onboarding and training materials, spanning tips, infographics, and videos, for the best possible driver experience.
- Configuration tuning and customization for drivers. Personalize your account, report delivery preferences, and the look and feel of your app
- Other functionalities include… Star and create a favorite MyDrive list, easily share MyDrives, add truck specs to your reports
“These days, drivers, and for that matter, society as a whole, have greater expectations on the information that’s available to them in their personal lives, as well as at work. Apps showing progress against goals and performance are more and more commonplace in individuals’ daily lives,” says Tibor Ivanyi, VP of Engineering at LinkeDrive. “The transportation industry in many cases; however, has lagged in these modern approaches to provide the needed information to drivers in a fair and positive way that truly scales. By combining the latest in flexible, web-based, and mobile technologies, with Nobel prize-winning approaches in behavioral science, we’re truly creating a best-in-class experience for drivers with the LinkeDriveR App. The focus of our design is to provide a streamlined interface making it easy for drivers to see the good work they are doing out there every day!”
LinkeDrive’s leading-edge and patented Driver Performance Management (DPM) solution begins in the cab with real-time coaching, followed by context-rich daily, weekly, and monthly engagements with drivers, each attuned to organizational goals and objectives. An operationally streamlined and mobile-friendly portal is available to management, focused on ease-of-use and simplicity. Now with the LinkeDriveR™ App added for drivers, LinkeDrive truly completes their driver-focused DPM ecosystem.
About LinkeDrive, Inc.
Based in Boston, Massachusetts, LinkeDrive is committed to helping trucking and logistics companies improve fuel efficiency, heighten safety, and increase the retention rates of their drivers. The company’s combined expertise in cloud-based, mobile technology and the trucking industry helps it to deliver solutions that accurately measure, coach, and report on vehicle dynamics, fuel usage, and driver performance. For further information, please visit http://www.linkedrive.com/. Follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Linkedrive/) and on Twitter @LinkeDrive.