Thousands of brands across the world trust Litmus to create incredible email experiences, but Litmus also maintains the highest levels of confidentiality, privacy and security for its customers’ data.
SAN MATEO, Calif. and BOSTON (PRWEB) November 13, 2019
Litmus, a leader in email marketing and analytics, announced it has successfully completed the objective Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 examination for Security. This important assessment attests and affirms the company’s information and systems are protected against unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure of information, and damage to systems that could compromise availability, integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of information or affect the company’s ability to meet its objective of providing trusted services to its customers.
“We believe it is incumbent upon us to constantly improve the reliability of our product, and central to that principle is ensuring we offer the highest standard of privacy and security to our customers,” said Matt Gore, CTO/Chief Privacy Officer, Litmus. “Our goal is not only to deliver industry-leading solutions that help enterprises create successful campaigns, but we want our customers to know we’re also a partner they can trust with their data. The SOC 2 examination backs up the ongoing work we’ve been doing to ensure our customers and their data are protected.”
Thousands of brands across the world trust Litmus to create incredible email experiences, but Litmus also maintains the highest levels of confidentiality, privacy and security for its customers’ data. Through its robust Information Security Program, Litmus secures the entirety of its business—its people, processes, and technology—to provide the security, control, and transparency expected by its partners and customers. Litmus has the following administrative, technical, and physical security controls in place to safeguard its customers from data loss and theft:
- Enterprise-class security controls empower customers to gain full control over their accounts: With the Litmus Advanced Enterprise Security features, customers can easily authenticate and manage user access with single sign-on powered by SAML, prevent unauthorized access with two-step verification, and tailor Litmus account security settings to meet the unique requirements of their businesses with custom password rules, session timeout lengths, and more.
- Compliance with the highest privacy and security standards: Each vendor and sub-processor that handles data on behalf of Litmus must comply with our data processing standards. Litmus ensures that all vendors and partners stay compliant through a careful onboarding process and regular tracking and auditing.
- Dedicated security and site reliability team: Litmus has made significant investments in people and infrastructure to improve the fault-tolerance, speed, and reliability of its platform.
- Industry-leading privacy management system: Litmus has implemented a privacy management system to help with governance around information asset tracking and that allows Litmus to reliably handle data subject access requests (DSARs) under GDPR, and more.
For More Information:
● Litmus Trust Center
● Litmus Blog: How Litmus Keeps Your Data and Assets Safe
Litmus provides a powerful solution for email creation, testing, analytics, and collaboration, empowering marketing teams to confidently deliver increased subscriber engagement and campaign ROI while ensuring brand consistency. Backed by Spectrum Equity, Litmus is used by major global brands across every industry that trust the solution to make their email marketing more effective, including nine of the top 10 ecommerce brands, seven of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 U.S. advertising agencies. Learn more about Litmus at litmus.com, subscribe to the Litmus blog, or follow us on Twitter.