The Cyber Cash can be put toward the lease or purchase of most 2020 and 2021 Chevrolet SUV and Malibu models.
ORLANDO, Fla. (PRWEB) November 10, 2020
Carl Black Orlando, a dealership serving the entirety of central Florida, is participating in the Chevy Cyber Sales Event for the month of November. By entering their information on the requisite page of the Chevrolet website, prospective customers can receive a code that can be used to get $500 in Cyber Cash.
The Cyber Cash can be put toward the lease or purchase of most 2020 and 2021 Chevrolet SUV and Malibu models. Specifically, the cash can be used on most 2020 and 2021 Chevy Blazer, Equinox, Malibu, Traverse, Trax and 2021 Trailblazer models. There is a limit of one online code per eligible vehicle transaction. Customers must provide the code at the time of purchase or lease and take new retail delivery by November 30, 2020.
The Cyber Cash can be combined with most other Chevy offers currently on hand. As a result, customers can receive:
- A total cash allowance of $5,250 on most Chevy Equinox models
- A total cash allowance of $4,250 on most Chevy Trax models
- A total cash allowance of $4,000 on most Chevy Blazer models
- A total cash allowance of $3,250 on most Chevy Malibu models
- A total cash allowance of $1,250 on most Chevy Trailblazer models
- A total cash allowance of $2,750 on most Chevy Traverse models
Those interested in the offers above are encouraged to head to the Carl Black Orlando website at http://www.carlblackoforlando.com. The dealership can also be contacted by phone at 888-502-0763. Finally, those who wear a mask and practice proper social distancing procedures can head to the dealership location itself at 11500 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando.