A unique element of what makes this show so engaging each year is the convergence of cultural experience and travel destinations together in one space.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) January 23, 2020
The Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show, scheduled to return to the Los Angeles Convention Center on February 15th and 16th, 2020, is thrilled to announce its full schedule for 2020 programming. The programming includes a variety of brand new interactive experiences, celebrity speakers, and first-time exhibitors that will be sure to elevate and expand the range of opportunities available for the annual Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show.
Press accreditation is still open. To apply for credentials, click here.
The Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show provides its visitors with the ultimate destination to find, plan and book their next vacation. Thousands of destinations will be represented for guests to explore, with free on-site experiences the whole family will enjoy.
Travel experts include:
- Learn the best travel and packing tips from Angel Castellanos, World Travel Expert, Writer/ TV Host. Make your next trip the best trip of your life and “Travel Like a Pro”! Castellanos delivers his popular and energetic talk on packing tips & savvy travel skills drawing from his experience as a full-time professional traveler. This highly informative talk is “packed” with the most up to date savvy travel tips and inspirational stories from all over the world to help travelers travel smarter, better and cheaper. Castellanos will deliver the best travel tips on packing smart, safety, de-stressing the airport experience, saving money, sightseeing hacks, traveling with technology and much more. The packing demonstration included in this talk is one you do not want to miss. Packing in a carry on? After this presentation, packing in any bag will not be a problem!
- Book the cheapest flight possible with Jared Kamrowski, Founder of Thrifty Travel. This session will save you hundreds of dollars off your next flight. Learn how to leverage several tools to help you save on flights anywhere in the world. We’ll also discuss how to find flash sales and mistake fares like an expert travel hacker.
- Hear from Russell Hannon, Ultra-Economical Travel Expert and author of Break the Travel Barrier, on 99 ways to cut your travel cost- without skimping. No matter what your travel type is, or where you want to go, you will leave with dozens of practical tips and tricks you can put to work right away to save.
“A unique element of what makes this show so engaging each year is the convergence of cultural experience and travel destinations together in one space,” says Travel & Adventure Show CEO John Golicz. “Whether it is a unique travel destination or experiencing an activity you want to try on your next destination, we want to welcome both old and new faces to the largest travel show in the country.”
MSC Cruises and Switzerland Tourism, are Major Sponsors of Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show. Supporting Sponsors include Discover Yosemite’s Gateways, Taiwan, Indonesia, and Rick Steves’ Europe. Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, South African Tourism, and Holland America Line are the event’s Contributing Sponsors. The Official Airline Sponsor is Aer Lingus. The Virtual Reality Activity Pavilion is sponsored by Discover Yosemite, while the Global Beats Theater Sponsor is the World Heritage Cultural Center.
The full list of exhibitors can be found at the Travel & Adventure Show http://www.latravelshow.com
Apply now for your passport at Los Angeles Travel and Adventure Show 2020! It will take less time than if you wait until the busy spring and summer travel seasons. To apply for a passport at the travel show, you must bring the required documents and proper form of payment.
- Find out about what you need to bring to the travel show at
Apply for TSA Pre at the Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show. To complete the application process, you will need to bring documentation proving identity and citizenship status. If you have a valid U.S. passport, that is all you need for ID! You will finish the process onsite at booth 1457 by providing your fingerprints for a background check.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers will be at the Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show, Saturday, February 15th and Sunday, February 16th to conduct in-person enrollment interviews for CBP’s Global Entry program. Global Entry allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States.
The Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show will run from Saturday, February 15 – Sunday, February 16, 2020, with timing as follows:
Saturday, February 15th
- 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. for media and travel professionals
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. for the general public
Sunday, February 16th
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. for all attendees
Attendees can (for a limited time) purchase tickets online now for the discounted rate with promo code: LAPR20:
- Single-day: $11
- Two-day: $18
On-site tickets can be purchased with cash only at the rate of:
- Single-day: $15
- Two-day: $22
*Children 16 and under are free. For tickets and event information, visit http://www.latravelshow.com
About Unicomm, LLC and the Travel & Adventure Show Series
UNICOMM LLC is an independent business-to-business communications company specializing in originating and managing world-class trade shows and conferences. Unicomm’s properties include the nation’s largest and longest-running series of travel events, the Travel & Adventure Show in Boston, Washington, D.C., Chicago, San Francisco/Bay Area, Los Angeles, San Diego, Denver, Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Dallas.
For more information on attending or exhibiting at the event, please visit http://www.latravelshow.com