Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 12, 2020 -- The Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show, scheduled to return to the Los Angeles Convention Center this weekend, Feb. 15-16, is pleased to announce its new interactive activities included in the 2020 programming. Additionally, a variety celebrity speakers and first-time exhibitors will be sure to elevate and expand the range of opportunities available for the 15th Annual Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show.
For media interested in covering this event, please note that press accreditation is still open. To apply for credentials, click here.
The Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show provides its visitors with the ultimate destination to find, plan and book their next vacation. Thousands of destinations will be represented for guests to explore, with free on-site experiences the whole family can enjoy.
This year’s sponsors include MSC Cruises, Switzerland Tourism, Miami, Holland America Line and Bahamas, which has made a speedy recovery after Hurricane Dorian. The Bahamas 14 remaining islands are untouched and welcome visitors to experience a swimming pigs adventure through the Exuma Cays and national festival, Junkanoo. Recently, MSC Cruises opened up a new destination to its exclusive island, Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, an eco-friendly environment. Additional sponsors include Discover Yosemite’s Gateways, Taiwan, Indonesia, Rick Steves’ Europe, Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, South African Tourism Line.
The full list of exhibitors can be found at the Travel & Adventure Show website.
• Virtual reality experience where visitors can embark on a journey through the seasons with Discover Yosemite’s Gateways to explore the destination in an unreal new way. The 360-degree virtual reality experience will transport Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show attendees to a larger-than-life wonderland with skiing, biking, and paddling.
• Try scuba diving at Go Dive Now Pool in a heated pool! Attendees age 10 and older can discover the fun and exciting sport of scuba diving in the comfort of a tropical pool. Bring your swimsuit and Go Dive Now Pool will provide the scuba gear.
• Climb in to a huge ten-foot Zorb Ball and run, jump, and spin your way through great fun!
• Experience Rock Climbing on Discover Yosemite’s Gateways’ Rock Wall Climbing! Experienced professionals will be on hand to ensure your safety.
• Stop by the Cultural Pavilion for performances, henna tattoos, jewelry, clothing and more!
• Apply now for your passport at Los Angeles Travel and Adventure Show 2020! Don’t wait until it’s too late with the busy spring and summer travel seasons. To apply on-site, see required documents and proper form of payment.
“A unique element of what makes this show so engaging each year is the convergence of hands-on cultural experiences and travel destinations together in one space,” says Travel & Adventure Show CEO John Golicz. “Whether it is a unique travel destination or experiencing an activity you want to try on your next destination, we want to welcome both old and new faces to the largest travel show in the country.”
Apply for TSA Pre at the Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show. To complete the application process, you will need to bring documentation proving identity and citizenship status. If you have a valid U.S. passport, that is all you need for ID! You will finish the process onsite at booth 1457 by providing your fingerprints for a background check.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers will also be on-site both Saturday, February 15th and Sunday, February 16th to conduct in-person enrollment interviews for CBP’s Global Entry program. Global Entry allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States.
The Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show will run from Saturday, February 15 – Sunday, February 16, 2020 with timing as follows:
Saturday, February 15th
• 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. for media and travel professionals
• 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. for the general public
Sunday, February 16th
• 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. for all attendees
Attendees can (for a limited time) purchase tickets online now for the discounted rate with promo code: LAPR20:
• Single day: $11
• Two-day: $18
On-site tickets can be purchased with cash only at the rate of:
• Single day: $15
• Two-day: $22
*Children 16 and under are free. For tickets and event information, visit http://travelshows.com/shows/los-angeles
About Unicomm, LLC and the Travel & Adventure Show Series
UNICOMM LLC is an independent business-to-business communications company specializing in originating and managing world-class trade shows and conferences. Unicomm’s properties include the nation’s largest and longest running series of travel events, the Travel & Adventure Show in Boston, Washington, D.C., Chicago, San Francisco/Bay Area, Los Angeles, San Diego, Denver, Atlanta, Philadelphia and Dallas.
For more information on attending or exhibiting at the event, please visit http://travelshows.com/shows/los-angeles.
David Perez, Marketing Maven, 310-994-7380, [email protected]
SOURCE Marketing Maven