We are here to be your de facto office services/litigation support while you don't have access to your office.
IRVINE, Calif. (PRWEB) March 31, 2020
As the situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to develop, the entire world is finding itself collectively in uncharted waters and with daily uncertainty. There are serious health concerns, widespread closures of schools, courts, businesses, alternative working arrangements, which is causing havoc on our day to day lives, but as members of the legal community, lets continue to band together and get through this.
Like most of your respective firms, practices and organizations, LS365 has been making several internal adjustments to help promote the safety and well-being of our team members, while still being able to remain open to assist fellow members and clients. LS365 is remaining open for business to assist the legal community with any needs they might have as they might not have access to services or functions from their offices. LS365 does not anticipate any significant effects on either its availability or the level of service it can provide, for the things that are under its control.
"We are here to be your de facto litigation support/office services support while you don't have access to your office."
Promoting health and Safety
Nothing is more important than the community’s health and safety, and the need to protect those most vulnerable to the coronavirus. As you continue to take the steps to minimize health risks to your teammates, your clients and our communities, the LS365 team wants to be part of the solution.
LS365 is available whenever and wherever you are
In a humble effort to help the legal community as a whole, LS365 is trying to assist members and clients with anything that they need done. Below is a list of some of the services that LS365 can assist with:
- Messenger/Courier Services – As long there is a safe place to pick up and deliver your documents, LS365 will be there to assist with the delivery of any documents or productions that you might have to produce at your deadline.
- eFiling – If you don’t have access or an account to efiling, LS365 is assisting with efilings.
- Copy/Printing/Scanning – If you don’t have access to your office services in your building, LS365 will gladly pick up any documents from your home or office or email (left outside the door with instructions) and copy/print/scan and either email or return with no charge for pickup and delivery. LS365 can receive up to 100GB of data per upload for projects.
- Court Reporting Services – LS365 is prepared to handle your depositions via video conferencing in order to maintain your deposition schedules and try to minimize the disruption that promoting social distancing may cause.
- eDiscovery Services – Anything related to eDiscovery from forensic collections to document reviews can be done remotely and LS365 can assist and address any concerns.
- Anything else you might need the LS365 team is here for you!
Have an unusual request – just give LS365 a call. At the end of the day, all LS365 wants to do is assist members and the community any way possible during these unprecedented times. As a community, it's known that this situation is creating unknown impacts on all of our businesses and lives and LS365 just wants to do its part to minimize the stress and turbulence during these trying times. Together, as the situation evolves, LS365 will continue to do everything possible to support members and the community. LS365 will continue to be here for you now and in the future.
Because of the financial impact this pandemic has caused our community, service rates will be reduced until further notice.
For Court Updates – As the courts are constantly revising their information regarding court services and availability, LS365 wants the community to be updated with these status updates and changes. The LS365 team created a this update page where you can get all court updates in one location.
Thank you from the entire LS365 family.
"LS365 is revolutionizing the litigation support industry by providing cost effective practice support solutions to legal service vendors, law firms, corporations and solo practitioners. We are working on breaking the mold of traditional practice support and legal support services. We don't sell you unneeded services, we listen and assist with completing your objective." Find your tailored solution here.