Our smart powered approach to communications brings together a collaborative team of executives designed to deliver the highest caliber of work in the industry. The ethos of LUNA+EISENLA can be summed up in one word – excellence.
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) December 13, 2022
On the tenth anniversary of the firm’s founding, LUNA+EISENLA today announced a major rebrand and expansion of service offerings with additional executive-level team members to better meet the complexities of an ever-evolving communications and media ecosystem. Elizabeth Curwen, Sean Todd, and Riah Gonzales-King will join the firm to round out LUNA+EISENLA’s full suite of strategic communications and media services.
“Our smart powered approach to communications brings together a collaborative team of executives designed to deliver the highest caliber of work in the industry. The ethos of LUNA+EISENLA can be summed up in one word – excellence,” said Brad Luna, founding partner. “Our mission is to provide superior client management services to achieve our client’s goals and help them change hearts, minds and policies in the process.”
Originally founded in November 2012, the firm has since been the agency of record providing strategic communications and media counsel on several major historic advancements in both the public and private sectors, including:
- Change in the U.S. Tax Code creating the standard home office deduction.
- Repeal of the military’s transgender service member ban.
- Announcement of a cure for “bubble boy disease,” and the personal identity of the first - person ever cured of HIV/AIDS.
- Representation of three plaintiffs in the Supreme Court’s historic Obergefell v. Hodges marriage equality ruling.
- Thought leadership development of world-renown doctors and researchers, including a member of the World Health Organization’s vaccine composition team for COVID, influenza and other infectious diseases.
- Click here for a sample portfolio of our work.
“Today’s media and information landscape is as complex as ever. Fully integrating new technologies alongside time-tested strategies will allow us to continue delivering groundbreaking results for our clients and grow our footprint in new industries,” said Kristofer Eisenla, founding partner. “Over the last decade, we have been laser focused on performing quality work on behalf of our clients, and we are committed to continuing that tradition with our new team and enhanced capabilities.”
The new LUNA+EISENLA team and service offerings will include:
- Elizabeth Curwen, Director of Content: Strategic content development across platforms to better engage targeted audiences, research and analytics to inform audience targeting strategies, digital analytics to optimize client’s communications campaigns for greater impact and real-time feedback reports on media outreach engagements.
- Sean Todd, Creative Director: Creative visual content solutions including branding, digital marketing, print design and audio/video production.
- Riah Gonzales King, Director of Digital Strategies: Services designed to harness the power of technology to develop digital advertising, e-commerce platforms, SEO optimization and website and app creation.
Accompanying the newly expanded team and service offerings, LUNA+EISENLA also unveiled a new website, logo, and visual feel to reflect the exciting new venture. LUNA+EISENLA’s new brand identity is available at lunaeisenla.com.
A sample of former and current LUNA+EISENLA clients include Comcast-NBCUniversal; Tufts University; National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE); United Way of the National Capital Area (UWNCA); International Bridge, Tunnel, and Turnpike Association (IBTTA); The Palm Center; Environmental Defense Fund; Earthjustice; Philadelphia Bar Association; National Center for Lesbian Rights (NCLR); and Voice of America.
With offices in Washington, D.C. and Chicago, IL, LUNA+EISENLA is an executive-level consulting firm delivering a full suite of communications and media services for a diverse roster of clients in both the public and private sector. The LUNA+EISENLA team is exclusively comprised of executive communications experts with a mission to provide superior services guided by an approach to client management that is at the forefront of the public relations industry. To learn more, visit: lunaeisenla.com, or connect with us on Facebook at facebook.com/lunaeisenla, Instagram at instagram.com/lunaeisenla, and LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/luna-eisenla/.