MailPix, the photo-printing, canvas, and gifting site, announces an amazing array of gift options for Father's Day. Customers can order from the convenience of their mobile phone or computer.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., June 6, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- MailPix, the photo-printing, canvas, and gifting site, announces an amazing array of gift options for Father's Day. Customers can order from the convenience of their mobile phone or computer. In addition to the traditional photo mugs, drinkware, and photo ties, here are some of the newest products:
- If Dad is into tech, he'll love portable power banks customized with a photo and optional text. The power banks feature a convenient USB-C port and two USB ports for hours of on-the-go charging.
- If Dad is into vehicles, he'll appreciate car floor mats that can be customized. Mats for either front or back can be personalized with photos, text and optional designer patterns and backgrounds.
- If Dad is the neighborhood grillmaster, he'll appreciate a photo apron featuring his favorite family photos. These aprons are fully printed 27-by-30 inches with two front pockets. The neck strap is adjustable for the best fit.
- If Dad needs a new cap, MailPix offers a choice of personalized baseball hats available in four color combinations.
For shoppers who want to be closer to home, MailPix offers many options for in-store pick-up at nearly 21,000 retail locations.
"Retailers who partner with MailPix offer an amazing array of choices, ranging from Father's Day cards, canvas prints, and acrylic panels," says Fred H. Lerner, CEO and founder, Mailpix. "Many of these purchases can be picked up in an hour, making them ideal for time-starved moms and kids."
The industry-leading 1 Hour Photo is the most convenient photo-printing app offering pick-up of Father's Day gifts at more than 21,000 locations among all four of the largest U.S retailers with photo services - CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, and Duane Reade stores - for the ultimate in shopping convenience.
MailPix recommends these exciting products available for pick up at select retailers:
- CVS - Greeting cards, mounted photo panels, 4x6 photo books, acrylic panels, bamboo panels, photo cubes, and more.
- Walgreens and Duane Reade - Canvas prints and enlargements.
- Walmart - Greeting cards, mounted prints, canvas prints, and enlargements. Also, 4x8 stationary cards for pick up at Walmart feature a matte surface suitable for personalizing with handwritten messages.
MailPix.com is the pre-eminent site for printing photos instantly at thousands of retailers from phone app or PC and also offers convenient mail-to-home. MailPix preserves photo memories as photo books, canvas, prints, cards, enlargements and other photo gift products. The service is seamlessly integrated to print photos from any phone, device or computer. MailPix offices are located in Huntington Beach, Calif.
Fred H. Lerner is the founder and CEO of MailPix and 1 Hour Photo, his latest startups. He previously founded Ritz Interactive, which included RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com and others. Fred also founded two imaging companies that were acquired by Kodak and became the CEO of Kodak Processing Labs. He is a United Nations Hall of Fame recipient from the International Photographic Council and Past President of the Photo Marketing Association International.
Peter Tahmin, co-founder and COO of MailPix, was the former vice president at Ritz Camera & Image and co-founder, senior vice president and COO of the Ritz Interactive e-commerce network, which included RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com, BoatersWorld.com and others. He brings more than 25 years of e-commerce experience and a lifetime of imaging industry experience to MailPix.
Gary Pageau, MailPix, 714 960-0505, [email protected]
Peter Tahmin, Mailpix, 714 960-0505, [email protected]