“We are looking for continued growth in 2021.” -- Fred H. Lerner, CEO and founder, MailPix.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (PRWEB) January 26, 2021
MailPix, the photo-printing, canvas, and gifting site, announced the most-popular photo gifts for the 2020 holiday season. Despite the effects of the global pandemic, the company saw growth in several product categories.
- Canvas- Home decor products were popular this holiday season, with 16x20 and 20x30 size canvas prints leading the way. With so many working from home, customers were looking to update their home decor with vibrant, happy images and memories.
- Prints and posters - Traditional photo prints made a comeback, in glossy and matte surfaces. Customers especially enjoyed the convenience of retail pick up of prints and photo cards, at more than 20,000 locations, using MailPix apps.
- Layflat photo books - Layflat photo books were a popular gift choice this holiday season, especially the latest premium ultra style with personalized velvet soft, deep matte covers. MailPix’s easy-to-use book-building software makes creating the book simple and fun.
- Photo ornaments are a perennial favorite. Choose from a variety of photo layouts, shapes and materials to fit in with any distinctive style and add text to further personalize the holiday ornament creation.
- Glossy Photo panels are ready for hanging without any framing required. Photo panels have a glossy surface and reproduce images with a crisp color and clarity. Photo panels come in sizes 11x14 and 20x24 and have a beveled edge and are a solid 5/8″ thick with a glass-like scratch resistant surface.
“In a challenging year, MailPix delivered holiday memories,” says Fred H. Lerner, CEO and founder, MailPix. “We are looking for continued growth in 2021.”
MailPix.com is the pre-eminent site for printing photos instantly at thousands of retailers from phone app or PC and also offers convenient mail-to-home. MailPix preserves photo memories as photo books, canvas, prints, cards, enlargements and other photo gift products. The service is seamlessly integrated to print photos from any phone, device or computer. MailPix offices are located in Huntington Beach, Calif.
Fred H. Lerner is the founder and CEO of MailPix, his latest startup. He previously founded Ritz Interactive, which included RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com and others. Fred also founded two imaging companies which were acquired by Kodak and became the CEO of Kodak Processing Labs. He is a United Nations’ Hall of Fame recipient from the International Photographic Council and Past President of the Photo Marketing Association International.
Peter Tahmin, co-founder and COO of MailPix, was the former vice president at Ritz Camera & Image and co-founder, senior vice president and COO of the Ritz Interactive e-commerce network, which included RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com, BoatersWorld.com and others. He brings more than 25 years of e-commerce experience and a lifetime of imaging industry experience to MailPix.