“MailPix delivered holiday memories to homes and to our retail partners. We are looking for continued growth in 2023.” - Fred H. Lerner, CEO and founder, MailPix
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (PRWEB) December 20, 2022
MailPix, the photo-printing, canvas and gifting site, announced the top new popular photo gifts for the 2022 holiday season. Despite the lingering effects of the global pandemic and a slowing economy, the company saw growth in several product categories. This was, in part, due to the continued expansion of its 1 Hour Photo app, which provides convenient pickup of photo products in nearly 18,000 locations.
- Drinkables- The classic photo mug continues to be popular but MailPix has expanded its offerings to include etched glassware and even personalized aluminum can coolers.
- Pet friendly - Pets are family, too, and MailPix offers a wide array of personalized photo pet products, including pet collars, scarves and name tags. Pet lovers can also feature their furry friends on paw-shaped ornaments, wall clocks and other items.
- Phone a friend - Personalize your smart device with unique products like card caddy phone wallets, phone ring stand, pop-out grip and power banks.
- Back to school - With most schools returning to in-school instruction, demand for school-themed personalized photo products increased. Among the hot new products were dry-erase boards, which include a magnet for displaying them on refrigerators or in school lockers.
- Fancy cards - Choices of photo card styles keep expanding and, this year, customers can choose from three new border types - Rounded corners, elegant corners and scalloped edges - in horizontal and vertical layouts.
- Photo blanket - Create a personalized photo blanket to warm your heart and body. Choose from four different styles of blankets and many design options.
- Professional looks - Aluminum prints are a perennially popular product category. This year, MailPix has added a professional matte finish to add an elegant look to display in an office or home. Sizes range from 11x14 to 24x36.
“MailPix delivered holiday memories to homes and to our retail partners,” says Fred H. Lerner, CEO and founder, MailPix. “We are looking for continued growth in 2023.”
1 Hour Photo is the most convenient photo-printing app, offering pick up at more than 18,000 locations among all four of the largest U.S retailers with photo services - CVS, Walmart, Walgreen’s, and Duane Reade stores - for the ultimate in shopping convenience.
MailPix.com is the pre-eminent site for printing photos instantly at thousands of retailers from phone app or PC and also offers convenient mail-to-home. MailPix preserves photo memories as photo books, canvas, prints, cards, enlargements and other photo gift products. The service is seamlessly integrated to print photos from any phone, device or computer. MailPix offices are located in Huntington Beach, Calif.
Fred H. Lerner is the founder and CEO of MailPix and 1 Hour Photo, his latest startups. He previously founded Ritz Interactive, which included RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com and others. Fred also founded two imaging companies that were acquired by Kodak and became the CEO of Kodak Processing Labs. He is a United Nations Hall of Fame recipient from the International Photographic Council and Past President of the Photo Marketing Association International.
Peter Tahmin, co-founder and COO of MailPix, was the former vice president at Ritz Camera & Image and co-founder, senior vice president and COO of the Ritz Interactive e-commerce network, which included RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com, BoatersWorld.com and others. He brings more than 25 years of e-commerce experience and a lifetime of imaging industry experience to MailPix.