“Photo jewelry from MailPix is a wonderful way to share a precious memory with that special someone. Photo jewelry also makes a great gift for yourself, too, to express your own personal style.” - Fred H. Lerner, CEO and founder, MailPix
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (PRWEB) November 29, 2022
MailPix, the photo-printing, canvas, and gifting site, continues to expand its personalized product portfolio: Holiday shoppers can now turn to MailPix to create high-quality personalized photo jewelry.
“Photo jewelry from MailPix is a wonderful way to share a precious memory with that special someone,” said Fred H. Lerner, CEO and founder, MailPix. “Photo jewelry also makes a great gift for yourself, too, to express your own personal style.”
MailPix etched photo jewelry is easy to make. Styles include:
- Metal cuff bracelets feature a wide band, aluminum metal photo cuff bracelet with rounded edges. The cuff has a glossy outer finish. The customer can choose from many design templates.
- Photo dog tags are a two-sided classic metal dog tag necklace with a ball chain and clasp. The double-sided tag can feature the same photo twice, and two different photos and text can be added. Black silencer included for fitting around dog tag.
- Charm bracelets are metal silvertone charm bracelets with one charm included. Each charm is round and has a protective dome over the photo. Additional charms can be ordered; they have a standard spring ring clasp and can be added to almost any piece of jewelry.
- Photo necklaces come in six styles: diamond (1-inch square) w/rubber cord, rectangle (7/8-inches x 1-inches) w/rubber cord, a small circle with chain, a large circle with chain, a small square with chain, and a large square with chain. The pendant is made of zinc alloy.
- The classic Photo Button measures three inches and has a clear plastic covering and aluminum back. The customer can add text to the photo.
MailPix.com is the pre-eminent site for printing photos instantly at thousands of retailers from the 1HourPhoto app including CVS, Walgreens, Walmart and Duane Reade and also offers convenient mail-to-home. MailPix preserves photo memories as photo books, canvas, prints, cards, enlargements and other photo gift products. The service is seamlessly integrated to print photos from any phone, device or computer. MailPix offices are located in Huntington Beach, Calif.
Fred H. Lerner is the founder and CEO of MailPix and 1 Hour Photo, his latest startups. He previously founded Ritz Interactive, which included RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com and others. Fred also founded two imaging companies that were acquired by Kodak and became the CEO of Kodak Processing Labs. He is a United Nations Hall of Fame recipient from the International Photographic Council and Past President of the Photo Marketing Association International.
Peter Tahmin, co-founder and COO of MailPix, was the former vice president at Ritz Camera & Image and co-founder, senior vice president and COO of the Ritz Interactive e-commerce network, which included RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com, BoatersWorld.com and others. He brings more than 25 years of e-commerce experience and a lifetime of imaging industry experience to MailPix.