MEDIA, Pa., Sept. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- The legal team at Eckell Sparks is proud to announce that the prestigious publication, Main Line Today, a magazine that serves Philadelphia and the Western Suburbs, has just named 19 Eckell Sparks attorneys as "Top Lawyers" for 2018. The attorneys who were honored were nominated through peer balloting, then vetted through the publication's editorial process. The winners represent the best among all attorneys in Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery counties.
Eckell Sparks attorneys named as "2018 Top Lawyers" by Main Line Today include:
- Murray S. Eckell for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- David E. Auerbach, W. Donald Sparks, Craig B. Huffman, and Melanie E. Tunaitis for Divorce and Family Law
- Leonard A. Sloane for Personal Injury claims
- Guy F. Matthews and Jonathan E. Becker for Tax Law
- Sam S. Auslander and Stephen J. Polaha for Municipal Law
- Jay M. Levin for Business Law
- Patrick T. Henigan for Intellectual Property
- Michael J. Davey for Personal Injury claims
- J. Bilker for Civil Litigation
- Joseph L. Monte, Jr., Joseph E. Lastowka, Jr., Daniel R. Coleman, Christopher M. Brown, and Rachael L. Kemmey for Trusts and Wills
Eckell, Sparks, Levy, Auerbach, Monte, Sloane, Matthews & Auslander, P.C. has provided more than 50 years of service to clients in a wide range of practice areas. In addition to the recent Main Line Today honor, the firm has been recognized with many other honors, including being named to the U.S. News & World Report "Best Law Firms" list for 2018. To learn more about Eckell Sparks, please contact the firm online at http://www.eckellsparks.com or call 610-565-3700. The firm's offices are conveniently located in Media and West Chester, and they serve clients throughout the metropolitan area.
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eckellsparks/
SOURCE Eckell Sparks