LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) March 01, 2021
UpKeep today announced that its Maintenance and Asset Management solution is now available on SAP® Store, which recently merged with SAP App Center as the single digital marketplace for SAP and partner offerings. UpKeep’s solution integrates with SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA® using SAP Extension Suite and SAP Integration Suite to deliver streamlined procurement and inventory management to customers.
“Being able to do a two-way sync for purchase orders is really going to save businesses time,” said Ryan Chan, CEO of UpKeep, explaining one of the many important benefits of the integration. “This really makes sure that a company’s inventory and purchase order data is consistent for anyone in any department, whether it’s maintenance teams, operations teams or procurement teams.”
UpKeep’s maintenance management software is built for large companies that want to oversee maintenance at multiple facilities. Core features of the solution include:
1. A modern work order management solution: Assign and track work orders, enable technicians to document work orders on the go, and automatically track inventory changes with each work order – all in one place.
2. Manage inventory: Avoid backorders, track costs and keep storerooms up to date. Maintain stock of vital supplies and assign a minimum quantity value to every part to get notified when that value is reached.
3. Create preventative maintenance schedules: Create schedules to automatically trigger work orders based on machine cycles, vehicle mileage, runtime and more. Catch asset breakdowns before they happen.
4. Streamline purchase orders: Set up automated workflows to automatically trigger purchase orders when a part runs out of stock. With integration to SAP solutions, purchase orders are automatically synced so that all teams are aligned on procurement activities and don’t fall behind schedule.
5. Get insights on maintenance performance: With an analytics dashboard, companies can understand work order performance, generate reports on asset metrics and prevent unnecessary expenses. The analytics dashboard enables businesses to hit their maintenance KPIs and stay compliant.
SAP recently brought together SAP Store and SAP App Center into one single marketplace at store.sap.com. It delivers a simplified and connected digital customer experience for finding, trying, buying, and renewing more than 1,800 solutions from SAP and its partners. There, customers can find the SAP solutions and SAP-validated partner apps they need to grow their business. And for each purchase made via SAP Store, SAP will plant a tree.
UpKeep is a partner in the SAP PartnerEdge® program. As such, it is empowered to build, market and sell software applications on top of market-leading technology platforms from SAP. The SAP PartnerEdge program provides the enablement tools, benefits and support to facilitate building high-quality, disruptive applications focused on specific business needs – quickly and cost-effectively. The program provides access to all relevant SAP technologies in one simple framework under a single, global contract.
UpKeep provides a modern and intuitive maintenance and asset management solution. Rated #1 CMMS by G2 crowd in 2021, UpKeep is proud to help over 400,000 users worldwide with their maintenance.
# # #
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Any statements in this release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties described in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent annual report on Form 20-F, that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. SAP cautions readers not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements which SAP has no obligation to update and which speak only as of their dates.
For more information, press only:
Visit the store website here https://store.sap.com/en/product/display-0000059706_live_v1/Maintenance%20and%20Asset%20Management%20Software or call us at (323) 880-0280.