There is a need to hire within these industries, and recruiters are finding quality candidates to fill their clients’ open positions in Top Echelon Network.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) February 06, 2014
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded nearly 26 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, January 27, through Sunday, February 2. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- Carol Brinkman, CPC of Corporate Resources, LLC and Sean Napoles, CPC of Career Brokers, Inc. placed a SAP EH&S Business Analyst.
- Kathy Rogers of KB Search Team, LLC and Sean Napoles, CPC of Career Brokers, Inc. placed a Sales and Marketing Professional.
- Jay Laney of The Williams Company and Dave Hirsch of Professional Dynamics, Inc. placed a Plant Manager.
- Laura J. Petraitis-Doll of LS Doll & Associates and Greg Downs, CPC of Downs Associates placed an EHS Manager.
- Don Lewis of The Doepker Group and Bob Wick of Career Center of Cincinnati, Inc. placed a Manufacturing Engineer-Machining.
- Deb North of Deb North Consulting, LLC and James Compton of Compton & Associates placed a Controller-DRC.
“Those two industries, Manufacturing and Engineering, are #1 and #2 in terms of the placements that Top Echelon Network recruiters are making,” said Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CERS. “That was the way it was last year, and that’s definitely the way 2014 has started. There is a need to hire within these industries, and recruiters are finding quality candidates to fill their clients’ open positions in Top Echelon Network.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements. Learn more about how a split placement network operates.