BOSTON (PRWEB) January 07, 2019
EF Ultimate Break (EFUB), a leader in immersive and social, millennial-tailored group travel experiences, announces a line-up of seven new and exciting itineraries coming in 2019 to its portfolio of Millennial and Gen Z hot spots.
While some of these highly anticipated trips mark EF Ultimate Break’s first venture into popular destinations like Hawaii, Ibiza and Africa, other new trips throughout Europe grow EF Ultimate Break’s active portfolio of more adventurous, outdoor itineraries.
From tracking gorillas in Uganda to hiking the Swiss Alps to wine tasting on sunset ferries in Lake Como, EF Ultimate Break is giving 18-29-year olds seven more reasons (at least!) to travel in 2019:
Introducing Africa in 2019
o African Adventure: Gorillas and Great Lakes - An ecological deep-dive into Uganda; travellers will see gorillas and other wildlife in their natural habitats while visiting four national parks. EF collaborates with World Animal Protection to ensure travel programs are consistent with animal welfare policies.
○ Highlights of Morocco – Just across the water from Spain, Morocco has a plethora of exotic influences from both European and African countries alike! Marrakesh may be an icon of a bygone era but make it your reality in 2019!
○ Spain, Portugal, and Morocco- Nail two continents in one trip! This vacation combines Europe with Africa, and Mediterranean beaches with bustling Saharan cities. Equal parts paella and couscous.
No Passport? No problem. Hawaii Clocks in as EF Ultimate Break’s First Domestic Trip
o Hawaii - Surf’s Up! – Big waves, night time manta ray snorkelling, volcano hiking and the unrivalled poke bowls aren’t just for honeymoons. Hawaii offers 18-29-year olds so much more!
See Europe Your Way: More Tours. More Ways.
○ Ibiza, Barcelona, and Valencia – Discussions on the world’s best nightclubs and beaches begin and end with Ibiza and Valencia. This tour is anything but your mother’s Mediterranean!
○ Italian Lakes and Swiss Alps – An amazing tour inclusive of mountain hikes and vistas of Lakes Como and Lugano, two new destinations for EF Ultimate Break. Requisite chocolate, cheese and wine included on this active tour!
○ Ireland Adventure – Touring Ireland is always popular but touring Ireland by foot is a wish of many young travellers. On this new active itinerary, travellers will hike the Cliffs of Moher and Giant’s Causeway then kick up boots to live music and a Guinness at a cozy, local pub.
Pick Your Destination. Book Your Departure. EF Ultimate Break Does the Rest!
EF Ultimate Break experiences include flights, accommodations, airport transfers, meals, Insta-worthy experiences, a 24-7 tour director, and a social group environment to make lifelong connections. With only $150 down, travelers 18-29 years old can reserve a spot on one of EF Ultimate Break’s life changing tours. In addition, EF Ultimate Break offers interest-free payment options meaning Millennials and GenZers can book now and pay on a schedule leading up to departure —making travel in your twenties financially attainable.
Visit http://www.efultimatebreak.com for more information and to see all available trips.
About EF Ultimate Break
EF Ultimate Break is the best way to experience the world for anyone 18-29. With 65+ trips, everything from airfare and accommodations to interest-free payment plans and daily breakfasts are included. As a proud part of EF Education First, EF Ultimate Break draws on over 50 years of EF expertise to add amazing travel experiences to its growing tour portfolio. EF, the world leader in international education, has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree to date. EF is the first international education company to collaborate with World Animal Protection to ensure travel programs are wildlife friendly and avoid attractions inconsistent with animal welfare policies.