CHICAGO, Feb. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- The blistering pace of change in manufacturing makes it one of the most exciting sectors for today's M&A professionals. But what are the special challenges for manufacturing companies and those who invest in them?
A February 25 conference hosted by the Association for Corporate Growth Chicago will delve into these questions and more. More than 200 dealmaking professionals are expected to turn out for the 2020 Middle Market Manufacturing Conference at JW Marriott Chicago.
Keynoting the conference will be James MacLennan, former CIO of IDEX Corporation and founder of the strategic consulting firm Maker Turtle LLC. He'll discuss manufacturing's digital transformation and its impact on value for customers, products and operations.
Other sessions will focus on:
- Reducing risk around technology implementation — and knowing when operations can be improved without new technology
- Trends impacting deal flow, valuations and growth strategies
- How regulatory changes can drive innovation and opportunity, highlighting the drone and cannabis industries as examples
- Aligning strategy with talent — having the right people in place to close the deal
- What does additive manufacturing (or 3-D printing) mean for the future of manufacturing?
"Anyone who invests in, operates or works with manufacturing companies won't want to miss this event," said Kim Hammond, ACG Chicago's CEO. "Not only will we hear from phenomenal thought leaders in this space, but it will be an ideal opportunity for investors and business owners to connect with potential partners."
The ACG Chicago Middle Market Manufacturing Conference is expected to draw some 200 attendees, including investment bankers, private equity firms, private debt providers, commercial lenders and a range of service providers from law firms to valuation specialists. The event will run from 11:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, February 25. For additional details and to register, go to https://cvent.me/vPxoe
Visit https://www.acg.org/chicago for more information or call 877-224-6389.
SOURCE ACG Chicago