BOSTON (PRWEB) October 17, 2018
Hosted by MarketsandMarkets, the world’s largest revenue impact research and advisory firm focused on high-growth niche markets, Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Conference will bring together healthcare industry leaders and executives to discuss the true meaning of AI and learn from leading experts who are developing and deploying the technology. The industry experts will provide insight on a wide spectrum of technologies such as: AI in patient care, drug discovery and precision medicine, as well as robotics, virtual nurses, electronic health record and other emerging trends. Highlighting current developments and latest technologies for better clinical trial and health delivery, the two-day event will feature informative presentations and ample networking opportunities.
- Steve Ardire, AI startup advisor & 'Merchant of Light'
- James Bates, CEO and Founder, AdviNow Medical
- Dr. Anthony Chang, Chief Intelligence and Innovation Officer, Sharon Disney Lund Medical Intelligence and Innovation Institute (MI3) at CHOC Children’s
- Pinaki Dasgupta, Founder and CEO, Hindsait, Inc.
- Andrew Eye, CEO, ClosedLoop.ai
- Christian Guttmann, Executive Founding Director, Nordic Artificial Intelligence Institute
- Dr. Cory Kidd, Founder and CEO, Catalia Health
- Kevin Lyman, Chief Executive Officer, Enlitic Inc
- Dr. Prasun Mishra, Founder and CEO, Agility Pharmaceuticals and CEO, American Association for Precision Medicine (AAPM)
- Hedieh Safiyari, Founder & Managing Director, Prompt Health
- Shailendra (Shelly) Singh, COO, MarketsandMarkets
- Neil Smith, Chief Technology Officer, Think Outcomes
- Keith Somers, Co-Founder and Director of Business Development, HealthCorum
- John C. Springer, CST, Certified Surgical Technologist, Kaiser Permanente of USC
- Gordon Tian, CIO, Roundtree Lab, Inc.
- Vijetha Vemulapalli, Director, Digital Health, Berg Health
- Dr. Robert Zhang, Co-Founder and President, CloudMinds Technology
- Alex Zhavoronkov, CEO, Insilico Medicine, Inc. and CSO, The Biogerontology Research Foundation,
Holiday Inn Boston-Brookline
1200 Beacon Street
Brookline, MA 02446
October 25 through October 26, 2018
The event will be an invaluable learning and networking opportunity for a wide range of industry and frontline healthcare professionals including: healthcare industry influencers, healthcare management executives, pharmaceutical industry influencers, consultants, clinicians, surgeons and government/regulatory bodies.
To learn more information about the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Conference or to register, visit http://events.marketsandmarkets.com/artificial-intelligence-in-healthcare.
MarketsandMarkets™ is the world's largest revenue impact research and advisory firm helping more than 80 percent of Fortune 2000 companies identify new high-growth and niche revenue opportunities. In the face of constant technology innovation and market disruption, MarketsandMarkets helps organizations plan and operationalize their future revenue mix decisions by identifying over 30,000 high-growth opportunities ranging from $1B to $500B across over 90 industries and markets. Organizations choose MarketsandMarkets to stay ahead of the curve and accelerate their revenue decisions and implementations by 6 – 12 months, giving them a unique first-mover innovation advantage. Its revenue impact methodology provides actionable and quantifiable insights on converged, granular and connected market eco-systems that result from disruptive technologies and high-growth markets. MarketsandMarkets provides an extended lens on not only what will impact its client’s revenue but also what will impact their customers’ revenues, continually uncovering latent opportunities. Serving C-level executives in functions such as strategy, marketing, sales, R&D, product, and M&A across all major B2B industries, MarketsandMarkets brings exclusive high-growth markets intelligence generated by over 850 SMEs and analysts along with its proprietary revenue impact platform, Knowledge Store, to support decision making. For more information, visit http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/ or follow on Twitter @MarketsMarkets.