CHICAGO and PUNE, India (PRWEB) August 21, 2018
MarketsandMarkets, the world’s largest revenue impact research and advisory firm focused on high-growth niche markets, today announced it will host its Annual Customer Summit Europe in Amsterdam, the Netherlands on Nov. 12-13, 2018.
The summit, to be held at Amsterdam’s Tobacco Theater, will feature two exciting days of thought-provoking TED Talk-style sessions, interactive panel discussions and networking opportunities. Top executives from every major industry will be in attendance to share best practices and discover areas of opportunities within connected and converging markets.
“The upcoming summit for our European clients follows closely on the heels of our very successful Annual Customer Summit in Chicago in June,” said Pavan Palety, vice president – head of Europe at MarketsandMarkets. “Just like Chicago, the Amsterdam summit will feature a mixture of panel discussions on pragmatic and visionary topics to help our clients roll up their sleeves and tackle the difficult strategic challenges related to connected and converging markets that many of them are facing today.”
Speakers at the Chicago summit included senior executives from Butzel Long, Cisco Systems, Dover Corporation, Microsoft and Veritas Technologies, among other top companies. The list of speakers for the Amsterdam summit will be released this fall.
Featuring discussions about emerging technologies from around the world and how the newest technological products and trends will drive growth, the Customer Summit Europe will address the following major topics and themes:
- Getting Ahead of Greenfield Opportunities: Change is a constant in business and the speed of change is accelerating. For new emerging trends and technologies, being a large or stable organization is not much of an advantage anymore—it is an even playing field for start-ups and legacy companies alike. In such scenarios, is the starting point defining leadership? How can companies get ready to stay ahead?
- Decision Making in Connected Markets: As change is accelerating, markets are converging more and more. To take advantage of market disruptions, it is important to not only understand how emerging trends will impact your business, but also to anticipate what will affect the business of your clients and your clients’ clients. You have to solve for both the known-unknown and the unknown-unknown. What are some ways in which astute business leaders are grappling with this problem?
- New Revenue Mix: New trends and opportunities dictate that the revenue mix of companies will continue to change. What constitutes 10-20 percent of today’s revenue will grow to 60-80 percent in the next 5-10 years. To survive and flourish, companies need to understand where to place their bets with limited or no information. How should companies decide on what trends to focus on for their future revenue mix?
- Is There a Need for a B2B Marketplace? In an increasingly digital world, there are plenty of B2C marketplaces, from eBay to Amazon to even Uber and Yelp that rate and rank consumer products and services providers in real time. But for the B2B customer, an equivalent marketplace does not exist today. How should we think about such a marketplace? Is there a need to create such a marketplace?
- Are You Asking the Right Questions? Organizations, more often than not, do not spend enough time in asking the right questions and defining problems well. What are some hurdles in asking the right questions and how can you overcome them? What are some frameworks that can help you plan and prioritize your research needs to achieve maximum revenue impact with your future strategies?
“We’re very excited to be convening the Customer Summit in Amsterdam to bring our European clients together to learn from each other and discuss long-term growth strategies,” said Shelly Singh, chief operating officer at MarketsandMarkets. “The summit will explore challenges around growth initiatives and provide insights on emerging areas of opportunity for 2019 planning and beyond.”
Attendance at MarketandMarkets’ Annual Customer Summit Europe is by invitation only. For more information or to request an invitation, contact summit(at)marketsandmarkets(dot)com, or visit https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/event-promotion.asp.
MarketsandMarkets provides quantified B2B competitive intelligence research on high-growth emerging niche markets that will impact future revenue mix of 70-80 percent of companies worldwide. Following its unique Growth Engagement Model (GEM), MarketsandMarkets helps clients identify new opportunities, most important customers and sources of incremental revenues for both the clients and their competitors as well as develop "attack, avoid and defend" strategies. With more than 850 fulltime analysts and subject matter experts (SMEs), the company serves more than 7,500 corporate clients worldwide, including 80 percent of global Fortune 2,000 companies. Its global headquarters is located in Pune, India, and the U.S. headquarters is in Chicago. For more information, visit http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/ or follow on Twitter @MarketsMarkets.