LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) February 07, 2019
Maverick BankCard, an electronic payment processor, announced the launch of its new automated clearing house (ACH) processing platform that provides merchants, partners, such as independent sales organizations (ISOs), value-added resellers (VARs), independent software vendors (ISVs), and sales agents a technology-driven ACH processing solution. The new ACH solution is built in the Maverick Dashboard providing a tech-enabled solution to easily accept and process electronic check transactions. As a direct third-party sender, Maverick is able to offer competitive fees and manage all day-to-day ACH operations internally providing unmatched support coupled with industry-leading technology.
“We are excited to add ACH processing to our suite of products offered to our merchants and partners, especially when supplemented by our dashboard’s technology,” said Ben Griefer, COO at Maverick, “as there is great value in offering eCheck capability in a tech-enabled environment [Maverick Dashboard] our merchants and partners are already working in”. “Tapping into ACH processing is a great and very valuable alternative to many merchants who need eCheck processing in addition to card acceptance”, Alan Griefer concluded, CEO and Founder of Maverick.
According to NACHA-provided ACH statistics, 2017 reflected a strong year for ACH processing as there were more than 21 billion transactions totaling over $46 trillion, which was up over 5.7% and 6.9% from 2016 respectively.
Benefits of eCheck processing in the Maverick Dashboard include:
- Virtual terminal – merchants can easily process ACH transactions via the virtual terminal
- Tokenization – securely store customer information in Maverick’s safe environment for future payments without needing to worry about having sensitive banking information
- Hosted forms – hosted forms provide merchants with an easy way to implement secure forms for eCheck acceptance. Effortlessly upload a logo for merchant branding, choose a dark or light theme, then use the simple URL, Java Script or HTML-based form
- Same-day ACH – same-day ACH is offered to qualified merchants to benefit from expedited funding cycles
- Batch upload – process numerous transactions easily by uploading a CSV
- Real-time verification – leverage third-party databases and tools to scrub information on the transaction to help avoid returns and other issues
ACH processing is among many beneficial features that Maverick offers both merchants and partners. More information can be found at http://www.MaverickBankCard.com. For partners, Maverick also has a dedicated website, which can be found at http://www.MaverickPartner.com.
Maverick BankCard is an industry-leading, full-service payment processor. Maverick provides merchants across the US with technology-driven payment processing services, such as credit and debit card acceptance in addition to ACH, for mobile merchants, retail brick & mortar businesses, and online eCommerce merchants. Furthermore, Maverick offers lucrative partnership opportunities to ISOs, VARs, ISVs, and Agents. Headquartered in Calabasas, California, Maverick is family owned and operated with management experience exceeding over 30 years in the industry.