It’s our people who ensure that MCI USA is constantly anticipating and delivering innovative responses to market and clients’ needs.
MCLEAN, Va. (PRWEB) April 30, 2020
MCI USA is pleased to announce ten senior level promotions as the company continues to expand its capabilities supporting associations and corporations.
“MCI USA has built a deserved reputation for attracting exceptional professionals and these talents have continuously proven to be strategic, innovative leaders,” said Tom Gibson, CEO, MCI USA. “In addition to intellect and experience, a common thread among this group is a passion for their work, a passion that quickly converts into client results.”
MCI USA talents who recently earned senior-level promotions are:
- Lisa Altamira, CMP, CTA, Director, Association Events, Strategic Events, Meetings & Incentives
- Jay Blankenship, Director, Sales Consulting & Advisory, Sales Solutions & Services
- Kathy Bradley, Associate Vice President, Resource Development, Association Solutions
- Agnès Canonica, CMP, CMM, Vice President, Corporate, Strategic Events, Meetings & Incentives
- Jonathan Gilad, Senior Director, Association Solutions
- Joonas Järvinen, Associate Vice President, Digital Innovations, Association Solutions
- Amy Lestition Burke, MA, CAE, Senior Vice President, Engagement, Association Solutions
- Amy Lotz, CAE, Executive Vice President & Chief of Staff, Association Solutions
- Jessica Smith, CMP, MTA, Director, Association Events, Strategic Events, Meetings & Incentives
- Alison Teitelbaum, MS, MPh, CAE, Vice President, Association Solutions
“MCI USA is recognized for our agility in delivering a comprehensive suite of growth-centered solutions for our clients,” continued Gibson. “It’s our people who ensure that MCI USA is constantly anticipating and delivering innovative responses to market and clients’ needs.”
MCI is the global leader in engaging and activating audiences. Our business is founded on a simple human insight: When people come together, magic happens. Since 1987, we have been bringing people together through inspiring meetings, events, congresses and association or community management. MCI helps organizations harness the power of community by applying our strategic engagement and activation solutions to build unforgettable online and offline experiences that foster change, inspire, educate and enhance business performance. MCI is an independently owned company headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and boasts a global presence with 2,500+ professionals in 61 offices and 31 countries, who work with clients across Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, India, and the Middle East. Visit us at http://www.mci-group.com or on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
ABOUT MCI USA
MCI USA helps companies and associations strategically engage and activate their target audiences, building community and boosting client performance through face-to-face, hybrid and digital experiences that support client business objectives. With US headquarters in the Washington, DC area and offices in New York, Miami, Baltimore, Dallas, and Chicago, MCI USA is rapidly expanding its platform to deliver a robust set of services in its Association and Corporate Solutions portfolios. Find out more at http://www.mci-group.com/usa.