Agency focused on fintech, AI development, and customer experience strategy has identified key trends for 2023. Pull quotes available for immediate use.
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- 2023 Trends in CX, Fintech, and AI: Expert Quotes Available
Media Advisory: Insights and analysis available for trend stories about banking & financial services, marketing, and technology
WHAT: Cross-functional team of customer experience strategists and data scientists provide quotable insights about emerging trends in CX, financial technology, and artificial intelligence (AI).
2023 TRENDS CITED BY BEYOND THE ARC
CX and Financial Wellness
- Real-time payments will become a lever for improving financial wellness
- Focus on financial health will drive new business models
"Rising interest rates, and the subsequent fallout, are going to batter consumers. Financial institutions will need to do more to help protect their customers' financial health." -Steven Ramirez, CEO
"In a tough economy, both consumers and businesses grow edgy about cashflow. Real-time payments offer new control to pay bills at the last minute, and enable struggling businesses to get paid faster. Integrating services like RTP® and FedNowSM will quickly become essential to any FI's CX strategy." -Gavin James, CX strategist
- Credit unions will use FedNow to attract younger members
- Embedded payments will drive growth in business super-apps
Many credit unions (CUs) face the challenge of an aging member base and difficulty attracting younger generations.
"Credit unions have appealing qualities for Gen-Z (membership-owned, focus on community, lower fees), and offering instant payments could be the key to winning them over." – Michelle Espinoza, Designer
AI and Machine Learning
- AI/ML and NLP will become critical in a cookieless world
- AI and NLP will gain traction for backoffice automation
- AI image processing will continue to transform applications and CX
The recent hype has been about using AI to generate text, but AI can also process a picture and automatically recognize problems.
"Images can include products and objects, but also problems. AI image processing will increasingly learn to capture the relevant details from visuals to solve issues and answer requests." – Bruce Johnson, Data Scientist
WHEN: Material available for immediate use on Wednesday, January 4, 2023. Can be used through January 31, 2023
WHO: Steven Ramirez, CEO of Beyond the Arc
- Steven Ramirez is a popular fintech strategist and speaker. He focuses on the technology and trends affecting customer experience and his insights have appeared in Bloomberg, American Banker, Financial Brand, Finovate TV, and other industry events and publications.
- Ramirez is available for interview via phone or questions can be emailed.
- Bios of the Beyond the Arc team: http://bit.ly/3Z6qBOx
URL: Direct URL to quotes and full analysis: https://bit.ly/2023-BTA-trends-advisory
Keywords: banking, financial services, customer experience, digital marketing, fintech,
financial technology, financial wellness, FedNow, super-apps, BNPL, credit unions, machine learning, AI, natural language processing (NLP)
Contact: Steven Ramirez, [email protected], (877)676-3743
About Beyond the Arc
Beyond the Arc is an integrated agency based in San Francisco that develops machine learning solutions and creates customer-centric communications strategies to help clients attract and retain customers. You can follow the team on Twitter: @beyondthearc.
Steven Ramirez, Beyond the Arc, 1 8776763743, [email protected]
SOURCE Beyond the Arc