SAN JOSE, Calif. and AUCKLAND, New Zealand (PRWEB) July 16, 2020
Join Endace, Gigamon and IBM for an hour-long webinar focusing on innovative approaches to discovering and confidently finding unalterable evidence of Advance Persistent Threats (APTs).
WHAT: Attendees will learn about the following topics:
- The challenges security practitioners are facing and why can APTs can be so difficult to find, investigate, and resolve;
- Best practices and key components necessary to improve your threat resolution time;
- How to advance from reactive threat response to proactive threat hunting while getting the most out of your existing tools and infrastructure.
- July 21, 2020, 2:00 pm EDT (North America) / July 22, 2020, 8:00 am BDT (Europe/UK)
- Online. Register here.
- Martyn Crew, director of Solutions Marketing, Gigamon
- Russ Warren, program manager, IBM Security
- Michael Morris, director of business development and technology alliances, Endace
For more information, contact Endace:
USA: Kelly Dorsey / mobile +1-818-436 9646
EMEA: Leah Jones (CommsCo) / +44 203 697 6680
Asia Pacific: Mark Evans / mobile +64-21-494 850