“It’s all about minimizing risk and maximizing our business resilience.” Jeffrey A Dean, CPP, Director - Global Security Risk Services, GTS, Citrix
SAN JOSE, Calif. (PRWEB) July 23, 2018
Challenges prior to using DisasterAWARE Enterprise™:
- Reliable, near real-time hazard-related information needed to provide accurate and timely updates to management was unavailable.
- Sourcing, aggregating, and curating data from different sources was difficult, inefficient and required subject expertise.
- Integrating and analyzing threat information for decision-making was time consuming, complicated, and cumbersome due to manual data collection.
DisasterAWARE Enterprise™, a cloud-based SaaS Risk Intelligence all-in-one platform offered Citrix:
- Availability of the largest collection of real-time, scientifically-verified, global data for observational monitoring and incident response; as well as predictive modeling for hazard exposure and impacts, augmented by extensive other geospatial information such as historical hazard data, baseline data, and infrastructure data.
- Efficient and secure access to Citrix-specific data, such as location of staff, offices, and supply chain information via straightforward import and integration with the platform.
- Integrated multi-hazard alerting, collaboration tools, and monitoring of social media channels like Twitter to generate heatmaps depicting geographic hotspots of activity.
- Optimized access and collaboration from anywhere, anytime via multiple devices (PCs, tablets, smartphones), powered by Kaazing’s latest generation of serverless connectivity technology.
- Differentiating features such as offline-mode, access to traffic cameras, drawing tools, and bookmark-sharing across teams.
Benefits of DisasterAWARE Enterprise™ to Citrix:
- Accurate and timely information provided by one platform, saving time and resources during a hazard event.
- Efficacy of actions, which mitigate impact to Citrix assets while minimizing business disruptions due to a hazard event.
- Valuable historical data allowing tailored preparation and response and recovery plans, based on the likelihood of a hazard event affecting Citrix assets.
- DisasterAWARE Enterprise™provides Situation Reports and Risk and Vulnerability Assessments that have allowed Citrix to make vital decisions and effectively prepare for impending storms.