ROCKVILLE, Md. (PRWEB) November 09, 2018
WHAT: DC5G 2018 Starts Monday
WHERE: Capital Hilton, Washington, DC
WHEN: November 12 - 13, 2018
WHY: DC5G is the one event that brings together the entire telecommunications supply chain and key-end users to cover the most important issues and opportunities that the 5G rollout presents.
Topics on the agenda include:
- Getting up to Speed on 5G: What Makes 5G Different than Previous Generations?
- Winning the Global Race to 5G: Why it all Comes Down to Policy and the Pace of Infrastructure Deployment
- What is the Ideal Collaborative Industry/Government Strategy to Address 5G Security and Privacy Concerns?
- What Can 5G Do For Smart Cities?
- View full agenda at http://2018.dc5g.com/conference-program/
WHO: Commercial markets, local municipalities, wireless and satellite service providers, infrastructure, hardware and device manufacturers, federal policy makers, industry associations will benefit from this event. Companies such as Nokia, T-Mobile, Google, Discovery, Samsung, CTIA, City of Philadelphia, U.S. Navy, Intelsat will be in attendance. Find the full attendee list at http://2018.dc5g.com/attendeelist/
HOW: Attendees can register at https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/index.php?eventid=307976& or on-site at the Capital Hilton. Press can acquire media passes by emailing Isabel Burnham at email@example.com
CONTACT: Isabel Burnham, Assistant Marketing Manager, DC5G 2018 | +1-401-835-4044 | firstname.lastname@example.org