This webinar will cover the most common licensing and commercial terms, including the different ways Workday uses pricing and payment schedules, and the implications for customers.
BOSTON (PRWEB) September 17, 2020
UpperEdge, an independent third-party advisory company that empowers organizations to get the most value from their IT supplier relationships, will present a live webinar entitled “Ask the Experts – Workday Licensing.” https://bit.ly/3m9A7gH
September 22nd, 2020 at 11 am EDT
Negotiating with Workday has become more challenging as Workday subscription licensing has become more complex. This webinar will cover the most common licensing and commercial terms, including the different ways Workday uses pricing and payment schedules, and the implications for customers. Workday customers, or those evaluating Workday, can submit a question before or during the webinar, or just come to learn from what others are asking.
We will discuss Workday licensing basics including:
- Product SKUs and FSE Counts: Worker Types, FSE Calculation, Pricing Impact
- Pricing and Payment Schedules: Distinction Between the Two, Ramp-ups, TCO Impact
- List Pricing and Discounting Practices
- Licensing True-ups and Flexibility
- Renewal Term Protections
- Future Pricing Protections
- Jeff Lazarto, Workday Commercial Advisory Practice Leader
- Erwann Couesbot, Senior IT Sourcing & Negotiation Advisor
Learn more and register for the complimentary webinar here https://bit.ly/3m9A7gH.
UpperEdge maximizes the value its clients receive from their key IT supplier relationships by helping them develop and execute fact-based sourcing, negotiation, and program execution strategies. Visit http://www.upperedge.com for more information.