BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (PRWEB) November 04, 2019
Selected highlights in this issue:
- MCO Leader Survey- MCOs are assessing impact of the Public Charge Rule and Interoperability Rule.
- Industry Interviews- Robert Garnett of Amerigroup Tennessee talks about the Medicaid Block Grant Proposal and David Tamburri of Health Equity Partners gives his thoughts on the next stage in healthcare investment.
- MCO Financial Performance- Revenues flat for most MCOS, with some increases in EBIDTA for smaller plans. Hiring spikes in August for several plans. Note: Multiple new analyses added to standard MCO reporting this issue
- RegWatch-Hospital pricing transparency rule moves forward. New study on 340B inconsistencies released.
- M&A and Investment- Trends in ABA provider buys. Navigant Consulting sold.
- Vendor Reviews- 6 tech companies, 2 consulting firms, 1 HCBS provider network and 1 device company independently reviewed using our 55-point evaluation.
Vendors reviewed in this issue include:
- Consumer Direct Care Network
- Eccovia Solutions
- HealthTech Solutions
- Mediware (WellSky)
Distribution of results
- 2.5 or less out of 5 stars - 4 vendors
- 3 or 3.5 stars 5 stars - 3 vendors
- 4 or 4.5 stars out of 5 stars - 2 vendors
- 5 out of 5 stars - 1 vendor
About The Medicaid Black Book
The Medicaid Black Book is the premier market intelligence subscription product for the Medicaid Managed Care industry. Each quarterly issue includes:
- Exclusive interviews with Medicaid Health Plan CEOs and Investment leaders
- Highly focused content that matters to Medicaid managed care leaders, including
- Surveys of what is top of mind for health plan CEOs
- Analysis of key regulatory changes
- Analysis of Medicaid health plan financial performance
- Analysis of mergers and acquisitions activity
- In depth review and rating of 10 vendor firms that are currently trying to partner with Medicaid health plans
Learn more or subscribe- http://www.mostlymedicaid.com/?product=medicaidblackbook