We are glad to see our contributions going to those who need them most and look forward to continuing to service our brave healthcare workers, soldiers, and other first responders across the nation.
OCEAN SPRINGS, Miss. (PRWEB) June 15, 2020
Ocean Springs, Mississippi-based Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus (GCPP) today announced that it recently donated nearly $38,000 worth of personal protective equipment (PPE) to healthcare facilities, military bases, and health departments across the United States.
As a reliable medical supplies distributor with more than twenty years of experience in the industry, GCPP was able to secure supplies and facilitate substantial donations to a range of healthcare facilities across the country, including:
- Kansas City VA Medical Center, in Kansas City, MO
- US Air Force 2nd Medical Group Clinic at Barksdale Air Force Base, LA
- Fort Indiantown Gap, PA
- Department of Military and Veterans Affairs, PA
- Sharp Memorial Hospital in San Diego, CA
- Winthrop-University Hospital in Mineola, NY
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital in New York, NY
- Sight MD in New York, NY
- HealthAlliance Hospital, Kingston, NY
- San Francisco Community Clinic Consortium in San Francisco, CA
- Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas in Austin, TX
- Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute, FL
- Westchester Medical Center in Miami, FL
- Covenant House Florida in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Children’s Medical Center in Hollywood, FL
The donated items included critical PPE supplies such as protective visors, N95 masks, KN95 masks, disposable 3-ply face masks, and specialized hand sanitizer designed to combat COVID-19.
“During this unprecedented crisis, Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus is honored to do our part to help those fighting for all of us on the frontlines,” stated GCPP President Ken Ritchey. “We are glad to see our contributions going to those who need them most and look forward to continuing to service our brave healthcare workers, soldiers, and other first responders across the nation.”
GCPP’s recent PPE donations follow a round of previous PPE contributions made to healthcare workers throughout the state of Mississippi, in which the medical supplies distributor donated more than $30,000 worth of PPE to assisted living facilities, VA centers and state hospitals.
About Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus
Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus (GCPP) is a comprehensive pharmaceutical distributor for many of the leading U.S. Pharmaceutical companies, delivering products quickly and accurately to a network of hospitals, pharmacies, and physician practices across the United States. Over the past 20 years in business, Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus has become one of the most reliable distributors of medical supplies in the nation through its quick delivery, excellent customer service, and access to over 25,000 healthcare products. Learn more about GCPP products and services at http://www.gulfcoastpharmaceuticalsplus.com, and get the latest on company news by visiting its LinkedIn page.