The agenda features notable female CEOs, founders, small business owners and entrepreneurs including keynote speaker Anne Chow, CEO of AT&T Business, Judith Batty, interim CEO of Girl Scouts of the USA, and executives from Amazon, Deloitte, Cisco, Microsoft, PayPal, HCL, Roku, SHE Media, and others.
FAIRFAX, Va. (PRWEB) October 27, 2020
The third annual Women|Future Conference hosted by the Stevie® Awards, is happening virtually this year from November 12-13, 2020. The conference is made up of 100+ talented, transformative women speakers from around the world who will lead virtual sessions, panels, and workshops. This two-day Virtual Women’s Conference addresses today's trending topics and current issues in areas such as technology, sustainability, career, and financial planning, diversity and inclusion in the workplace, growth through social media, leadership, marketing and branding, crisis management and more.
The Women|Future Conference agenda features notable female CEOs, founders, small business owners and entrepreneurs including keynote speaker Anne Chow, CEO of AT&T Business, Judith Batty, interim CEO of Girl Scouts of the USA, and executives from Amazon, Deloitte, Cisco, Microsoft, PayPal, HCL, Roku, SHE Media, and others. The mission of the conference is to encourage engaging connections, professional and personal development, and health and financial wellness through motivational keynotes, educational sessions, and networking. With panel discussions, invaluable networking opportunities, case studies from Stevie Award for Women in Business winners, and a pitch competition for women-owned businesses, this is a dynamic event for forward-thinking women you do not want to miss! The Stevie Awards President Maggie Gallagher added,
“We started this conference three years ago to compliment the Stevie Awards for Women in Business program, and now it has evolved to serve women on a larger scale. The conference will address topics that apply to women in all stages of their careers and lives. It goes beyond the future of work for women and focuses on today's current issues, hosted by speakers from various industries and backgrounds, from corporate to small business owners, to entrepreneurs.”
Conference Sessions Include:
- Today's Leadership, Tomorrow's Future by Anne Chow, CEO of AT&T Business
- Conquer Crisis. Train Like a Triathlete. Body + Mind + Business
- Balancing Motherhood + Business: for "Mompreneurs" and Working Moms
- Financial Wellness: Your Relationship with Money
- Journalistic Approach to Diversity, Inclusion and Equity
- Women Driving the Future of Tech: How AI, VR, and Robotics Will Be the Norm
- Business Chemistry! Using Science to Improve the Art of Relationships Workshop by Deloitte
- Building Your Dream Network for Introverts
- Redefining Success in the New Normal: Knowing What You Want, Why You Deserve it, and How to Get it
- Disrupt the Imposter Syndrome; Let the Real You Shine Through!
- Successful & Sustainable: Triple Bottom Line Businesses
- The Power of Female Leadership
- Create Joy in Your Career on Your Own Terms
- and many more
What’s New for 2020?
- “Shark Tank” Style Women-Owned Business Pitch Competition for women-owned companies founded in November 2017 or later, judged by a panel of female business owners and conference attendees.
- One on one networking: the virtual conference platform has AI matchmaking capabilities to recommend relevant attendees, sponsors, sessions, and workshops based on shared interests.
- Three days of pre-conference sessions leading up to the main event.
Registration for the Women|Future Conference is open. Take advantage of the $49 student special, $99 general admission, and save 10% per registrant when you register three or more people together.
Nina Moore, Marketing Manager, Stevie Awards and Women|Future Conference, Nina@stevieawards.com