MANCHESTER, N.H. (PRWEB) November 11, 2020
XRSolutions today announced the availability of Meridian Teams Proposal Center in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace, an online store providing applications and services for use on Azure. XRSolutions customers can now take advantage of the productive and trusted Azure cloud platform, with streamlined deployment and management.
Meridian Teams Proposal Center works with SharePoint 365 to help organizations find business opportunities and better manage proposal efforts associated with those opportunities.
- Connect SharePoint 365 directly to System for Award Management (SAM).
- Create customizable workspaces for your team, complete with baseline proposal schedules and predefined structure to support business processes.
- Automatically download government documents to the team’s proposal workspace.
- Combine all proposal schedules into a master calendar to better manage team resources across the enterprise.
- Build a detailed acronym report for your proposals or other business documents.
- Archive completed projects to manage storage space and SharePoint site sprawl.
Meridian Teams Proposal Center enables proposal managers to deliver more successful proposals.
Allen Johnson, Chief Software Architect at XRSolutions, said, “The tools that we have developed for SharePoint 365 allow proposal teams to focus their time on the more critical aspects of proposal development, rather than the configuration and setup of the technology needed to successfully collaborate as a team.”
“Through Microsoft Azure Marketplace, customers around the world can easily find, buy, and deploy partner solutions they can trust, all certified and optimized to run on Azure,” said Sajan Parihar, Senior Director, Microsoft Azure Platform at Microsoft Corp. “We’re happy to welcome XRSolutions solution to the growing Azure Marketplace ecosystem.”
The Azure Marketplace is an online market for buying and selling cloud solutions certified to run on Azure. The Azure Marketplace helps connect companies seeking innovative, cloud-based solutions with partners who have developed solutions that are ready to use.
Get a free trial of Meridian Teams Proposal Center from its page in the Azure Marketplace.
We are a team of experienced proposal professionals and systems designers—who have been working in proposal automation for a combined total of more decades than we care to admit. The company was founded in 2002, the same year the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) published its benchmark study on the Business Development Capability Maturity Model (BD-CMM) for our industry of proposal managers and writers.
For more information, press only:
Lisa Payne, XRSolutions, (888) 249-8161, firstname.lastname@example.org