“Meta Networks is an important new vendor that we have chosen to align with. The company provides a unique and powerful approach that addresses evolving IT operations where there is a premium on more flexible, mobile, and secure IT environments."Richard Shinnick, President/CEO, Touchstone Security.
PALO ALTO, Calif. (PRWEB) September 17, 2018
Meta Networks Ltd., the technology leader in software defined perimeter (SDP) solutions for secure remote access, today announced the Meta NaaS Channel Partner Program. The program extends new levels of support for the company’s zero-trust SDP solutions to IT service providers assisting organizations in the reduction of attack surfaces by site-centric virtual private networks (VPNs).
Businesses and governments today are under increasing pressures to secure IT infrastructure by reducing potential threats through user-centric security architectures. This has moved security and compliance professionals to evaluate zero-trust solutions that assign user-based policies to screen and assign network user access to sensitive resources. This compares to less secure trust-based network technologies such as traditional VPNs which substantially increase the possible exposure of sensitive resources and information.
“Meta Networks is an important new vendor that we have chosen to align with. The company provides a unique and powerful approach that addresses evolving IT operations where there is a premium on more flexible, mobile, and secure IT environments,” said Richard Shinnick, President & CEO, Touchstone Security. “Our focus on best-in-class IT solutions has led us to Meta NaaS as the next-generation solution for secure remote access to clouds and data centers. The new channel program supports our entry in a space that offers significant opportunities for growth.”
The Meta NaaS Channel Program includes training and certification, financial rewards, incentives, demonstration-ready solutions, sales enablement tools, sales leads and access to market development funds (MDFs). Supportive components of the program for qualified partners include:
- A three-tier channel partner program (Silver, Gold and Platinum) that provides the appropriate level of support infrastructure for managed security service providers (MSSPs), value-added resellers (VARs), value-added distributors (VADs), integrators, and IT service providers, complementing multiple go-to-market models.
- An indirect account management team to coordinate with partners and provide deployment and technical support.
- A dedicated services team to facilitate sales engineering and other pre- and post-sales enablement.
- Incentive programs and promotions.
- Complementary marketing and PR support.
- Collaboration with partners on direct marketing campaigns.
- 24x7x365 SLA-based support, 1st level support, and 2nd level support options.
“The IT services community has an excellent opportunity to strengthen their position in network security by partnering with Meta Networks. Our unique software-defined perimeter platform for zero-trust remote access and secure internet connectivity addresses multiple networking and security challenges impacting organizations worldwide,” said Royi Barnea, Director of Sales, Meta Networks. “The easy to sell and deliver cloud-native solution provides attractive pricing modules, low-touch onboarding, central policy management, enterprise-wide visibility and seamless support for a much needed and profitable complement to any service portfolio.”
- Contact Meta Networks today to schedule a demonstration at: http://www.metanetworks.com
- Follow Meta Networks on Twitter at:@metanaas and Talari @talari
- Visit Meta Networks at http://www.metanetworks.com
- Learn more about Meta Networks on Owler at: https://www.owler.com/company/metanetworks
About Meta Networks
Meta Networks is reinventing the secure enterprise network for the cloud age. As applications move to the cloud and workers are increasingly mobile, companies need a better approach to providing secure application access than the conventional, site-centric VPN. With Meta's Network-as-a-Service, you can rapidly provide secure remote access for employees, contractors and partners to corporate applications and the internet. Meta NaaS implements the principles of a software-defined perimeter to ensure zero-trust, identity-based access. Leveraging a cloud-native global backbone, Meta NaaS delivers a great user experience along with always-on security. Meta NaaS is fast and simple to deploy and manage, even in complex, hybrid environments – enabling IT to significantly reduce the network attack surface. With employees working from insecure locations, and contractors and partners using unmanaged devices, it's more important than ever to secure, control and audit application access. With Meta NaaS, businesses can enjoy the benefits of cloud agility and employee mobility, along with zero-trust security. Learn more at metanetworks.com.
For more information, please visit Meta Networks at http://www.metanetworks.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.