We have extended the trial period to help schools and universities that need a remote solution due to the current Covid-19 restrictions being imposed across the globe. It can be used to enable teachers to continue delivering quality education to students.
TOKYO (PRWEB) April 24, 2020
MetaMoJi today announced an extended free trial period of MetaMoJi ClassRoom. ClassRoom enables remote interactive learning and offers a new way for educators to deliver, monitor and mark students work. In addition, student teams can work on materials concurrently.
“We have extended the trial period to help schools and universities that need a remote solution due to the current Covid-19 restrictions being imposed across the globe,” says Kaz Ukigawa, President at MetaMoJi. “It can be used to enable teachers to continue delivering quality education to students learning from home.”
Features and benefits of ClassRoom include.
- Ability to organize students into teams and classrooms. Students and teachers can access the lessons from any location.
- Create lessons from existing materials or use the app as a whiteboard.
- Manage documents seamlessly via the MetaMoJi cloud.
- Students can work individually, in groups, or as an entire class.
- Real-time collaboration showing changes as they are made, with the teacher able to monitor students’ screens at group or individual level.
- Award winning document authoring environment based on MetaMoJi Note, as used by millions of users worldwide.
MetaMoJi ClassRoom is available now. For more information on MetaMoJi ClassRoom and to get a free trial until 31st August 2020, visit https://business.metamoji.com/classroom.
MetaMoJi is a premier application developer offering an advanced suite of products designed to be used by consumers, business and education.
MetaMoJi, co-founded by legendary IT innovators Kazunori and Hatsuko Ukigawa, is committed to producing applications that help people perform tasks more efficiently, allow organizations to improve their processes, and deliver a consistent user experience across multiple mobile devices and platforms.