“The ability to understand builder closing data by location is critical and important to any building product manufacturer,” said Peter Goldstone, Chief Executive Officer of Hanley Wood.
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) December 06, 2018
Metrostudy, a Hanley Wood company and the leading provider of primary and secondary market information to the housing and related industries nationwide, announced the release of the Metrostudy Builder Closings Research data, a new enhancement to the Metrostudy Closing Analytics Tool.
“The ability to understand builder closing data by location is critical and important to any building product manufacturer,” said Peter Goldstone, Chief Executive Officer of Hanley Wood. “Metrostudy’s Closing Analytics tool is dynamic, making the new dataset easy to use.”
With Builder Closings data, market activity can be viewed in an entirely new way:
- Know market potential at the national, state, MSA and county level with the click of a mouse
- Easily prioritize markets by number of housing starts
- Know which builders are most active at the national, regional and local market level
- Insight regarding the types of homes built and consumers served by individual builders
- Create custom geographies to match your sales and distribution territories
- Drill into a geography to understand local market activity down to the subdivision level
“The release of the Builder Closings data into the Closing Analytics tool provides sophisticated business intelligence and customized reports allowing for an easy way to share data across any organization,” said Andy Reid, President of Metrostudy and Chief Data Officer/Hanley Wood. “Manufacturers can now drill into specific active builder subdivisions and focus on any new home characteristics.”
Covering more than 2000 counties and 800 Core Base Statistical Areas (CBSAs), Metrostudy’s Closing Analytic tool enables manufacturers to understand the idea end-consumer targets. The tool also allows manufacturers to determine which builders are servicing those same end-consumers. Metrostudy’s Closing Analytics tool is one part of a broader portfolio of unique data offerings, designed to best serve manufacturers, to include:
- Home Builder Outlook Report – national overview of current market conditions, housing starts, new home sales (800 CBAs with in-depth local reports on the largest 100 markets)
- Builder Lead Report – quarterly report offering in-depth market activity, lot-status report, current details for every active and future subdivision in Metrostudy survey markets
- Residential Remodel Index – quarterly reports that provide building product manufacturers, contractors, remodelers, retailers, and residential service companies with insights into remodeling activity by market, targeted understanding of consumer demand for remodeling, and a basis for future forecasts of remodeling activity levels.
Metrostudy is the leading provider of primary and secondary market information to the housing and residential construction industry. Metrostudy’s actionable business intelligence informs investment decisions that mitigate risk and grow revenue for builders, developers, lenders, suppliers, retailers and manufacturers. It’s the construction industry’s only integrated data intelligence solution supported by the most extensive U.S. geographic coverage. Learn more at Metrostudy.com.
ABOUT HANLEY WOOD
Hanley Wood is the premier company serving the information, media, and marketing needs of the residential, commercial design and construction industry. Utilizing the largest analytics and editorially driven Construction Industry Database - powered by Metrostudy - the company provides business intelligence and data-driven services. The company produces award-winning media, high-profile executive events, and strategic marketing solutions. To learn more, visit hanleywood.com.