It’s an honor to be recognized as one of the most ethical, organic and waste-free beauty and wellness brands across the globe.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (PRWEB) March 09, 2021
Family-owned small business and trailblazer in the True, Clean Beauty movement, MIG Living, wins big at the 2021 Beauty Shortlist & Wellbeing Awards after receiving five recognitions for its ethical, organic, waste-free and handcrafted beauty and wellness products.
“It’s an honor to be recognized as one of the most ethical, organic and waste-free beauty and wellness brands across the globe,” said Jaime Cross, founder, CEO and Chief Visionary Officer of MIG Living. “When I launched MIG Living 10 years ago at local farmer’s markets, it wasn’t about becoming a multimillion dollar business; I simply wanted to help others by creating solutions to their everyday problems. It’s really fulfilling to see the impact we’ve created for women and families around the world,” said Cross.
MIG Living received the following recognitions at the 2021 Beauty Shortlist & Wellbeing Awards:
- (Beauty Shortlist) Editor's Choice category; Ritual Cleansing Bar
- (Beauty Shortlist) Editor's Choice category; Ritual Body Lotion Bar
- (Beauty Shortlist) Editor's Choice category; Blackberry Leaf Serum
- (Beauty Shortlist) Grooming, Best Pre-Shave Product category; MIG MAN Face
- (Wellbeing) Editor's Choice category; MIG Brain Activation
Since its inception in 2010, MIG Living has been recognized as one of the most impactful players in the True, Clean Beauty movement with its line of organic, handcrafted, and non-toxic, beauty and wellness products.
“Our company’s foundation is about building people and crafting clean products that solve our bodies’ most innate problems,” said Cross.
The awards recognition follows MIG Living’s widely successful 2020 and 10th year in business, as covered by Forbes Magazine.
MIG Living’s record-breaking year in 2020 included:
- Surpassing $10 million in annual sales - a 200% growth from the year prior
- Selling more than 130,000 beauty and wellness products
- Adding 10 new products to its lineup, for a total of 20+ beauty and wellness products
- Benefiting more than 17,000 new customers, for a total of 100,000 customers impacted
- Transitioning to a direct-selling business model, and completing over $1 million in sales during its first week
To view the 2021 Beauty Shortlist & Wellbeing Award recipients, visit: thebeautyshortlist.com.
For more information on MIG Living, visit migliving.com.
For media coverage or interviews, contact Emma Wach at email@example.com.
About MIG Living:
Founded in 2010, MIG Living is a direct selling company leading a True, Clean Beauty movement that is changing the way people do Good Living. Founder, CEO and Chief Visionary Officer, Jaime Cross stands at the forefront of health & wellness as a force for good driven by purpose and worldwide impact. Financially free, family-owned and operated, based in Colorado Springs, Colorado with a mission to restore an industry and empower entrepreneurs across the country through its distinctive approach, MIG Living is positioned to be a leader in Home, Health & Self. For more information, visit: migliving.com.