GLENVIEW, Ill. (PRWEB) June 27, 2019
Mindfluence, an event series designed for Cyber Security Leaders and Visionaries, has announced the CISO Leadership Series in Boston taking place July 24-25, 2019.
“We really wanted to design an event for cyber security leaders and visionaries who seek to spark innovation and exchange ideas that challenge the status quo” Gina Gianikos, Founder & CEO, Mindfluence.
By joining together C-Suite and Executive Teams with the best Solution Providers to collaborate and discuss topical issues in a dynamic meeting environment, Mindfluence has truly challenged the status quo of today’s events.
“I really enjoyed the participation levels, the intimate setting and the caliber of the people at the Mindfluence CISO Leadership Series” Craig Rosen, Chief Information Security Officer, AppDynamics.
Panel topics in Boston will include:
● Digital Transformation and what does it mean for Cybersecurity organizations
● Emerging Technologies-AI, IoT and OT, Smart Machines
● Password Management: can you have complete control? Smart Practices to reducing Internal Threats
● Cloud Based Security Platforms for the Enterprise
● Not all MFA is created equal. Are we moving to Adaptive Authentication or Biometrics
● Understanding the right mobility security approach for your business and the Mobile User Authentication Challenge
“I enjoyed the intellectually stimulating and intense cyber security Mindfluence event. It was nice to meet with other industry experts and talk about pressing topics, such as the pace of change of innovation impacting security, machine learning and AI in the world of security, security threats and several other topics.” Archana Ramamoorthy, Director Product Management, Workday
If you are interested in joining as a Delegate, you can request an invitation here.
For more information about the Mindfluence CISO Leadership Series, please visit the website.
Mindfluence delivers a fresh approach to building relationships and sharing knowledge. By combining Influence, Purpose and Reward, the company has created a forum for dialogue unlike any other. Learning sessions are designed purposefully to focus on peer-to-peer discussions in a vendor agnostic environment. These sessions bring together influential minds willing to think boldly about how we can approach today’s challenges with solutions that work.
Founder & CEO