MIT Professional Education is leading the way by continuing to anticipate the market and provide timely, relevant learning opportunities in highly specialized fields, such as biotechnology, healthcare, manufacturing, engineering and beyond.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (PRWEB) March 03, 2020
MIT Professional Education is adding ten new, trailblazing summer courses to its 2020 Short Programs portfolio. The cutting-edge summer classes, led by MIT faculty, fill industry’s skills gap by providing training and development opportunities in key areas such as AI, ML, innovation, healthcare, nanotechnology, business strategy, innovation and more.
“From today’s in-demand knowledge and skills to tomorrow’s trends – MIT Professional Education is leading the way by continuing to anticipate the market and provide timely, relevant learning opportunities in highly specialized fields, such as biotechnology, healthcare, manufacturing, engineering and beyond,” said Bhaskar Pant, Executive Director of MIT Professional Education.
MIT Professional Education’s new 2020 course offerings include:
1. Digital Transformation and Applied DevOps - June 1-2, 2020: Increase your organization's ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity to compete against other digital ready companies.
2. Digital Transformation, Value Creation, and Breakthrough Innovation - June 1-3, 2020: Learn the Four-Phase Digital Transformation Framework and how to leverage it to realize the potential of digital technologies ranging from the IoT, AI, ML and robotics.
3. Nanoscience and Nanotech: Industrial Application and Transformation - June 8-10, 2020: Learn an intellectual framework for thinking about, applying and commercializing the power of the nanoscale.
4. Solving Complex Problems: Structured Thinking, Design Principles, and AI - June 22-26, 2020: Develop high-level systems thinking principles for tackling your most complex challenges.
5. Reinforcement Learning- July 6-8, 2020: Acquire the skills you need to identify and manage the problems in your organization that can be solved with reinforcement learning tools.
6. Bioprocess Data Analytics and Machine Learning - July 13-15, 2020: Translate biopharmaceutical data into reliable models and enable better, data-informed decisions for your organization.
7. Engineering Leadership in the Age of AI - July 20-24, 2020: In a shifting technological paradigm, develop a strategic vision for your organization that embraces and exploits artificial intelligence applications.
8. Applied Inclusive Business: Scaling Technology in Low-Income Markets - July 20-24, 2020: Discover how to build long-term, sustainable solutions that benefit both your bottom line and local communities.
9. Device Manufacturing: From Energy to AI - July 27-29, 2020: Successfully tackle the challenges of solid-state materials processing, from manufacturing techniques to property design to energy transfer.
10. Enabling Innovation: Designing Research Facilities - July 27-30, 2020: Explore workspaces that stimulate creativity, productivity, and innovation.
Registration for all 2020 courses is now open. For more information or to enroll, visit our course page.
About MIT Professional Education
For 70 years, MIT Professional Education has been providing technical professionals worldwide a gateway to renowned MIT research, knowledge and expertise, through advanced education programs designed specifically for them. In addition to industry-focused, two-to-five-day on-campus Short Programs, MIT Professional Education offers professionals the opportunity to take online-blended learning courses and programs through Digital Plus Programs, attend courses abroad through International Programs, enroll in regular MIT academic courses through the Advanced Study Program, or attend Custom Programs designed specifically for their companies. For more information, please visit: professional.mit.edu.