Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 15, 2013
Mobile advertising promises to drive revenue generation opportunities for App developers, advertising networks, mobile platform providers and Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) alike. Currently in its early years, the market accounts for nearly $17 billion in annual revenue. The growing penetration of smartphones and tablets has further extended the addressable market for mobile advertising as users spend an increasing amount of their time with these devices. By the end of 2020, tablet based advertising campaigns alone will generate more than $27 billion in global revenue, following a CAGR of nearly 30% between 2013 and 2020.
The report “The Mobile & Tablet Advertising Market: 2013 - 2020” (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/264517-the-mobile-tablet-advertising-market-2013-2020.html) provides an in-depth assessment of the global mobile & tablet advertising market. In addition to covering the business case, the market drivers, the challenges, the industry’s roadmap, the ecosystem, key player profiles & strategies and key industry developments, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the mobile & advertising market from 2013 till 2020, including an individual assessment of 2 device form factor submarkets, 9 application & media submarkets, and 25 country submarkets. Tablet and Smartphone shipment forecasts (by OS platform, vendor and region) are also presented in the report due to their profound impact on the size of the mobile & tablet advertising market. Historical figures from 2010, 2011 and 2012 accompany the forecasts.
- Driven by a higher Click-Through Rate (CTR) and growing user penetration, the tablet segment of the market is expected to overtake smartphone based advertising revenues
- By the end of 2020, when tablet advertising is expected to generate more than $27 Billion in global revenue, tablet shipments will reach nearly 600 Million annually
- Mobile video based advertising will outperform all other applications categories in terms of growth rate. Growing at a CAGR of nearly 23% between 2013 and 2020 mobile video based advertising revenues will account for $5 Billion by 2020
Submarket revenue forecasts are categorized in 2 device form factor categories for this report: Mobile Phone and Tablet. The research also categorizes submarket revenue forecasts in 9 application & media categories: Media Alerts, Mobile Browsing (Display, Search), Mobile Applications, Mobile Games, Mobile Music, Mobile Social Networking, Mobile TV (Broadcast, Unicast & One-off), Mobile Video (One-off, Subscription Based) and Text Alerts.
- Mobile & tablet advertising business models: Ad types, physical Ad dimensions, supporting technologies and revenue generation models
- Key market sectors for mobile & tablet advertising and their evolution
- Market drivers and challenges for the mobile & tablet advertising market
- A detailed assessment of the emergent tablet advertising submarket and its growth potential
- Profiles and strategies of key players in the mobile & tablet advertising market
- Global and regional market forecasts
- Mobile & Tablet Advertising Revenue Forecasts: 2010 – 2020
- Country level revenue projections are presented for the 25 leading countries in the mobile & tablet advertising market.
- Regional mobile, smartphone & tablet advertising forecasts as well as table shipment foreacsts are categorized in the six categories.
- Tablet and Smartphone Shipment Forecasts: 2010 - 2020
Tablet shipment projections are categorized in 4 Operating System (OS) platform categories:
- Apple iOS
Tablet shipment projections are categorized in 4 display size categories:
- 4 – 7 inches
- 7 – 9 inches
- 9 – 12 inches
- 12 – 16 inches
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=264517. Alternatively can get DISCOUNT @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=264517.
Tablet vendor share projections are shown for the following 22 vendors: Apple, White Box, Samsung, Asus, Amazon, Acer, Lenovo, Huawei, Sony, Microsoft, Dell, RiM, HP, Archos, Nook, Toshiba, ZTE, Vizio, Motorola, LG, Viewsonic, HTC.
Smartphone shipment projections are categorized in 14 Operating System (OS) platform categories:
- Apple iOS
- Blackberry OS
- Firefox OS
- Palm OS / webOS
Smartphone vendor share projections are shown for the following 22 vendors: Samsung, Apple, LG, Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, Sony, Coolpad, RiM (BlackBerry), Nokia, HTC, Motorola, Pantech, TCL-Alcatel, Fujitsu, Sharp, Panasonic, NEC, Casio, Hitachi, Acer
Key Questions Answered:
The report answers to the following key questions.
- How big is the opportunity for mobile & tablet advertising and what is the size of the total addressable market?
- What are the key use cases of mobile & tablet advertising?
- What are the key business models of mobile & tablet advertising and how can advertisers generate revenue?
- Do tablet advertising campaigns have a better Click-Through Rate (CTR) than smartphones? And more questions answered.
149 companies have been mentioned in the report.
Explore more reports on IT & Telecommunication Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/information-technology/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets.