These innovators will explore the most transformative technologies and ideas shaping FinTech, mobile payments and digital technology.
PHOENIX and CHICAGO (PRWEB) August 09, 2019
The Mobile Payments Conference announced today its expanded lineup of keynote speakers for MPC19, the 13th conference on the future of emerging and alternative payments, Aug. 26-28, 2019, at the Swissôtel Chicago.
MPC19’s keynote speakers include:
- Bill Watkins, U.S. Head of Partnerships, Pinterest
- Alisa Ellis, Vice President – Digital and Emerging Products, Discover Global Network
- Russ Barenboym, Vice President, Product Development and Innovation, North America, Mastercard
- Rodney Williams, Co-founder and Chief Commercial Officer, LISNR
- Jack Connors, Head of Commerce Partnerships, Google
- Chris Poelma, President & General Manager, Small Business, NCR Corporation
- Steve Durney, Senior Vice President of Market Strategy, Ethoca
- Kevin Brown, Vice President of Marketing and Strategic Partnerships, Wirecard
- Andrew Radlow, Chief Marketing Officer, Grabango
- Johnson Cook, President, Greenlight Financial
- Cliff Duffey, Founder, Board Director and President, Cybera
- Will Graylin, Founder, CEO and Chairman, OV Loop
- Rich Stuppy, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Kount
“We’re excited to have so many FinTech leaders as headline speakers for MPC19,” said Marla Ellerman, executive director of the Mobile Payments Conference. “These innovators will explore the most transformative technologies and ideas shaping FinTech, mobile payments and digital technology.”
MPC19’s agenda offers pre-conference workshops and more than two dozen sessions on topics ranging from the blockchain opportunity and threat, to shifting consumer payment preferences, emerging risks and best practices in digital commerce, channel sales opportunities for payment solutions, and how 5G and emerging mobile technology will reshape payments and commerce. Reserve your spot today at https://mobilepaymentconference.com/register-now/
Year after year, payment industry innovators count on MPC to connect them with key decision-makers at financial institutions, venture capitalists, retailers as well as channel sales partners, analysts and press. Get your brand and message in front of executive-level buyers and dealmakers with a sponsorship or exhibit. For more information, visit https://mobilepaymentconference.com/exhibitor-sponsor-resources/
About the Mobile Payments Conference
The Mobile Payments Conference is the premier annual conference and exhibition on the future of alternative payments worldwide. MPC is known for bringing together thought leaders, innovators and decision-makers from financial, technology, government, retail, marketing and mobile industries to discuss the evolution of the payments industry. Attendees benefit from access to the world’s foremost experts in emerging payments and commerce, blockchain and digital currencies, cybersecurity and consumer privacy, customer experience and loyalty, and customer engagement and marketing.
MPC19, the 13th Mobile Payments Conference, is set for Aug. 26-28 at the Swissôtel Chicago. This year’s theme, “Global Commerce in Motion: Enabling Frictionless Mobile Payments,” will focus on the impact of the 5G revolution on mobile commerce and removing friction from the payments process for users and merchants. For more information or to register, visit http://www.mobilepaymentconference.com