ORANGE COUNTY, Calif. (PRWEB) January 27, 2021
Today, Montage Residences and Pendry Residences, a distinct portfolio of exclusive private residences in storied settings across the U.S., Mexico, and Bahamas, announce a strong benchmark year in 2020, with over $275 million in branded residential sales, multiple development announcements, and the introduction of innovative technologies during an ever-changing residential market. With unique locales, incomparable amenities and gracious and attentive service, Montage and Pendry Residences experienced strong demand throughout the year from discerning buyers and demonstrated impressive growth across a $4.5 billion portfolio in branded residential real estate.
In 2020, technology changed the way people live and work around the world. Montage International quickly and strategically adapted, virtually connecting with owners and potential buyers by conducting virtual home tours, selling numerous residences sight unseen. Through a collaboration with the world’s leading wellness real estate technology company, DelosTM, Montage Residences and Pendry Residences continue to respond to the needs of today’s luxury buyers, introducing new residential amenities and technologies that provide access to homeowners across its portfolio. Certain residences will feature Delos’ DARWINTM Premier offering, a combination of products, features, technologies, and services to create and maintain indoor environmental conditions that are designed to enhance health, well-being, and performance.
Highlights of residential success from 2020 include:
Unique developments announced within the portfolio, seeing immediate, strong sales interest
- Pendry Residences Park City experienced continued impressive demand ahead of the community’s Winter 2021 opening with over 90% of the residences sold, marking over $200 million in total real estate sales and exceeding $100 million in sales in 2020 alone. Currently, less than 15 residences remain available for purchase within this luxury mountainside development.
- The Residences at Montage Cay, the brand’s first ever private island and Caribbean development debuting in 2023 in The Abacos, Bahamas, was announced and commenced a Founding Owner sales program unveiling a select collection of residences.
- Montage Residences Big Sky, where Montana life awaits and scheduled to open in November 2021. More than half of its residences currently available are under contract through a private real estate offering.
New properties prepare to welcome residents in celebrated settings
- Pendry Residences West Hollywood by Montage Hotels & Resorts will begin welcoming owners in Spring 2021. Along the famed Sunset Boulevard, this property offers a resident-only arrival, private rooftop pool, lounge, garden deck and more. In partnership with McLaren, a custom showroom garage is also available for one Pendry resident.
- Montage Residences Healdsburg, the brand’s first wine country destination, unveiled a collection of 25 turn-key Harvest homes and 15 build-ready Estate homesites. The residential designs blend seamlessly into the contours of the land, emphasizing privacy and indoor-outdoor living for those seeking a comfortable, yet refined retreat.
Technology changes the way we live and work
- Pendry Residences Natirar, located one hour outside of New York City in Somerset County, N. J., debuted Delos’ DARWIN Premier technology in each Farm Villa residence to help optimize well-being through cleaner air and water and circadian lighting and by creating purposeful spaces to promote mindful living.
- Montage Residences Kapalua Bay offers buyers a final opportunity for turn-key living on Maui with a select number of move-in ready residences remaining for sale. A number of buyers who purchased in 2020 engaged virtually as sight unseen buyers familiar with the brand and destination confidently moved forward with purchasing their second home to enjoy for years to come.
“In the current climate, it’s never been more important to create a home that provides effortless experiences, world-class hospitality, and ultimately benefits owners’ well-being” said Tina Necrason, executive vice president of residential, Montage International. “In 2020, we saw people putting a greater emphasis on family and spending time together, in addition to their health, appreciating the natural beauty of destinations such as Park City, Big Sky, Los Cabos and The Abacos. This is the true essence of the lifestyle we provide, and when our homeowners aren’t with us on property, they rest assured knowing their homes are taken care of and their community awaits. As a brand, we are excited to continue to pivot to the needs of the buyer, whatever they may be, and offer a multi-faceted and evolving collection with an array of wellness and technology capabilities.”
Blending amenities and services of the world-class hotels and resorts with the comforts of home, each Montage and Pendry Residence provides owners a lifestyle that is refined and relaxed, with dedicated places to gather and create new memories together. The distinct collection presents buyers with turn-key ownership, meeting every need whether in residence or from afar with a personalized suite of residential services. Asset preservation, property management, and the flexibility of optional rental management programs are delivered by the award-winning Montage and Pendry staff. The privileges of ownership extend beyond the home through a thoughtful array of benefits and services, from travel excursions and special-occasion planning, as well as other bespoke offerings to provide effortless second home living.
Furthering the company’s dedication to ensuring the well-being of its guests, associates and residents, Montage International implemented its Peace of Mind Commitment in 2020, an enhanced prescriptive health and safety protocol program throughout the entire portfolio including a partnership with One Medical.
For additional information on residential opportunities, please visit http://www.distinctlivinghome.com. To learn more about Montage Hotels & Resorts, please visit http://www.montagehotels.com. To learn more about Pendry Hotels & Resorts, please visit http://www.pendryhotels.com.
About Montage Residences
Montage Residences is the esteemed collection of residential communities within Montage Hotels & Resorts, the ultra-luxury hospitality management company founded by Alan J. Fuerstman in 2002. Designed to serve affluent and discerning homeowners, Montage Residences offers a distinctive lifestyle that embodies the authenticity of each coveted destination paired with sophisticated touches tailored to each resident’s personal desires and individual tastes. Living spaces reflect distinguishing characteristics captured through stunning locations and genuine sense of place, while signature services and amenities are seamlessly delivered to provide the most carefree lifestyle for every resident. The Montage Residences portfolio includes: Laguna Beach, Deer Valley, Kapalua Bay, Palmetto Bluff, and Los Cabos. A future collection of Montage Residences is planned for La Quinta, California; Healdsburg, California; Big Sky, Montana; and Bahamas, The Caribbean. For additional information on residential opportunities, please visit http://www.montageresidences.com.
About Pendry Residences
Pendry Residences is a bespoke collection of private, whole ownership residential offerings at select Pendry Hotels & Resorts, a new luxury hospitality brand from Montage International. Pendry combines inspired design with a celebration of culture and authentic service. Created for cultured and discerning homeowners, each residential offering infuses a unique perspective on contemporary style that blends with the arts and local community. The Pendry Residences portfolio under development includes: West Hollywood, California; Natirar, New Jersey; La Quinta, California; and Park City, Utah. For additional information on residential opportunities, please visit https://www.pendry.com/residences/.
About Montage International
Montage International, the ultra-luxury hospitality management company founded by Alan J. Fuerstman, features a distinctive collection of hospitality brands. Montage International encompasses the ultra-luxury brand Montage Hotels & Resorts, the new luxury hospitality brand Pendry Hotels & Resorts, Montage Residences, Pendry Residences and the management of some of the country’s premiere golf courses and clubs. Founded in 2002, Montage Hotels & Resorts is an artistic collection of distinctive hotels, resorts and residences including: Montage Laguna Beach, Montage Deer Valley, Montage Kapalua Bay, Montage Palmetto Bluff, Montage Los Cabos and Montage Healdsburg. Opening in 2021 is Montage Big Sky, opening in 2022 is Montage La Quinta, and opening in 2023 is Montage Cay. Pendry Hotels & Resorts, founded in 2014, is a collection of new luxury hotels for today’s cultured world traveler located in taste making destinations including Pendry San Diego and Sagamore Pendry Baltimore. Opening in 2021 is Pendry West Hollywood, Pendry Manhattan West, Pendry Park City, and Pendry Chicago. Opening in 2022 is Pendry La Quinta, Pendry Natirar, and Pendry Washington D.C. – The Wharf. Montage International also manages and operates Spanish Peaks Mountain Club in Big Sky, Montana and The May River Golf Club in Bluffton, South Carolina. For more information, please visit http://www.montage.com.