In the first half of the year we achieved significant growth driven by an uptick in brands using our platform to transform and scale their campaigns with personalized visual experiences.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) September 19, 2019
Movable Ink, the visual experience platform provider for digital marketing leaders, today announced it added 118 enterprise brands to its client roster in 1H 2019, including Frontier Airlines, IHOP, and Michaels Stores.
Movable Ink’s 700+ clients include:
- 9 of the 10 top US airlines
- The top 3 global media companies
- The top 3 US banks
- 2 of the top 3 US retailers
- 2 of the top 3 US hotel chains
- 2 of the top 3 global restaurants
- 2 of the top 3 global cruise lines
In addition to strong client growth, Movable Ink has bolstered its management team to help drive product innovation and geographic expansion. On the product side, Andrea Mignolo was promoted to Vice President of Product & Design. Formerly responsible for product UX and design, Andrea is now focused on crafting Movable Ink’s product strategy, innovation, creative direction, and development.
Stuart Barker was appointed Vice President of EMEA to support the company's record growth in EMEA. An email marketing veteran, Stuart was most recently a senior executive at Emarsys, where he launched the company into APAC and led a team overseeing the company’s global strategic accounts. At Movable Ink, Stuart is leading Movable Ink’s expansion strategy, as well as overseeing all EMEA sales, account management, and partnerships.
Deen King-Smith recently joined Movable Ink as Senior Director of New Ventures. A Microsoft product veteran and former engineer, Deen is responsible for incubating and launching strategic product and market initiatives.
“In the first half of the year we achieved significant growth driven by an uptick in brands using our platform to transform and scale their campaigns with personalized visual experiences,” said Vivek Sharma, CEO of Movable Ink. “We will continue to invest in product innovation, expanding our partnerships and extending our product capabilities into new channels.”
Movable Ink continues to see a strong market demand for its visual experience platform with clients executing a wide range of campaigns and use cases for real-time personalization that’s proven to drive customer engagement, loyalty, and revenue. Recent client successes include:
- Lenovo Case Study - 26% revenue lift
- Under Armour Case Study - 80% engagement lift
- Sam’s Club Case Study - 71% reduction in production time
Movable Ink Q1-Q2 2019 Highlights
- Added 70 employees, reaching 300+ employees globally
- Surpassed 700+ clients globally
- Completed 30 partner integrations in 1H 2019
- Launched augmented reality capabilities, enabling marketers to easily create branded, browser-based AR experiences launched from email, web, and display ads
2019 Awards and Recognitions
- 3 clients received industry awards for campaigns leveraging Movable Ink, including Masterclassing Awards, Summit Creative Awards, and EEC Awards
- 2019 CRM Rising Star Award by the editors of CRM Magazine
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2019
- Martech Breakthrough Award for Best Content Personalization Software
- Digiday Technology Awards finalist for Best Personalization and A/B Testing Platform
Think Summit 2019
Building on its strong 2019 momentum to date, Movable Ink will host its 4th annual Think Summit, the premier event for loyalty, CRM, and digital marketers to learn, collaborate, and network. This year’s keynote speakers include marketing executives from The Home Depot, the National Football League, and Southwest Airlines. Think Summit will take place October 29 - 30 at the Grand Hyatt New York. For more info and to purchase tickets, visit http://www.thinksummit2019.com.
If you’d like to be a part of Movable Ink’s growing team, we are actively recruiting for jobs across engineering, product, sales, client experience, operations, and more. See a complete list of career opportunities on our website.
About Movable Ink
Movable Ink helps digital marketers create visual experiences that move people. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink’s visual experience platform to automate the creation of unique on-brand experiences for each consumer across email, web, and display. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, and London. Learn more at movableink.com.