Understanding that specialization matters, each of the Naderi Center’s three board-certified plastic surgeons focus entirely on different areas of expertise. They are each recognized as experts in their respective fields by other physicians and patients.
HERNDON, Va. (PRWEB) November 11, 2019
The Naderi Center in Chevy Chase, Maryland, and Herndon, Virginia, was recently highlighted on the Bank of America health care practice POS, point of sale, website for providing the highest level of care in the D.C Metro Area for over ten years.
The Naderi Center for Cosmetic Surgery Specialists uses advanced financial technology in their daily business transactions using the Bank of America point of sale system with fully-featured mobile payment acceptance and advanced security. Bank of America’s POS system offers financial security and reliable financial options to patients of the Naderi Center. Patients can expect a secure, convenient payment process with the following features:
- Accepts virtually all major types of payment, including cash, checks, debit cards, credit cards, Health Savings Account (HSA), and more.
- Payments are accepted over the phone, online and by mail.
- Card data is encrypted and tokenized to minimize the impact of data breaches and to provide peace of mind.
The Naderi Center offers various payment solutions and financing options to help patients reach their aesthetic goals with the world’s finest plastic surgeons. Applicants may apply online, by phone, or by fax, and in many cases are approved instantly.
The Naderi Center is a highly specialized practice that offers patients the best medical-grade skin treatments and advanced surgical options. Understanding that specialization matters, each of the Naderi Center’s three board-certified plastic surgeons focus entirely on different areas of expertise. They are each recognized as experts in their respective fields by other physicians and patients.
- Dr. Shervin Naderi: Rhinoplasty and Injectables Specialist:
Dr. Naderi is a nationally respected, double board-certified rhinoplasty and facial cosmetic surgeon. He specializes in rhinoplasty, including revision rhinoplasty and nonsurgical rhinoplasty using advanced injections with Botox and dermal fillers.
- Dr. Erica Anderson: Breast and Body Specialist
Dr. Erica Anderson is a board-certified plastic surgeon who is dedicated primarily to body contouring, labiaplasty, breast augmentation, breast reduction, and buttock lifts.
- Dr. Jessica Kulak: Face and Eye Specialist
Dr. Kulak is a board-certified facial plastic surgeon who specializes in facelift, neck lift
brow lift, and eyelid lift surgeries.
The Naderi Center is one of the most specialized cosmetic surgery practices in the United States and has high ratings from patients all over the world. The Center has a 4.7 to a 5-star rating from Vitals, a 5-star Google rating with over 120 patient reviews, and a perfect 5-star rating from the Talk Awards based on surveys, customer feedback, and other patient feedback. The practice has also received the following awards:
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- On-Time Doctor (2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Top Doctors Castle Connolly: Physician-led research team selects the very best in their medical specialties.
Prospective patients are invited to schedule a private consultation with a Naderi Center specialist. Call 301-222-2020 for the beautiful facility in Chevy Chase, Maryland or 703-481-0002 for Herndon, Virginia. Patients throughout the US and abroad may also make an appointment online at the Naderi Center website. International patients are welcome.