“The NAHREP Top 250 celebrates and acknowledges the leading Latino agents in the country. During one of the most competitive markets in history, this elite group of Latino agents was responsible for billions of dollars in real estate sales," said 2022 NAHREP President Luis Padilla.
SAN DIEGO (PRWEB) June 09, 2022
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP®) released its eleventh annual Top 250 Latino Agents Report today in association with Alterra Home Loans, recognizing the top producing Latino agents across the United States, including Puerto Rico. This year’s report ranks individual agents and teams based on transactions and sales volume, and represents a total of 39,804 transactions and $13.8 billion in combined sales volume in 2021.
“The NAHREP Top 250 celebrates and acknowledges the leading Latino agents in the country. During one of the most competitive markets in history, this elite group of Latino agents was responsible for billions of dollars in real estate sales," said 2022 NAHREP President Luis Padilla. “Congratulations to the top agents who drove business in a robust market and helped thousands of homeowners achieve their dreams.”
The 2022 Top 10 Latino Agents in the U.S. ranked by transactions are:
1) Artemisa Boston, Realty Group, LLC, Coon Rapids, MN – 299
2) Steven Pagán, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS®, Medford, NJ – 255
3) Luis Coronel, Coronel Realty Group, Indianapolis, IN – 244
4) Wilfredo Alfaro, Coldwell Banker Realty, Clifton, NJ – 217
5) Jose Pablo Campillo, Tierra Antigua Realty, Tucson, AZ – 170.5
6) Gino Montalvo, Mirabal Montalvo & Associates, Corpus Christi, TX – 168
7) Dennis Estep, Home Pros Real Estate Group, El Paso, TX – 153
8) Johnny Rojas, Century 21 JR Gold Team Realty, Garfield, NJ – 149
9) Andrea Chavaria, Lugary Real Estate, Dallas, TX – 149
10) Arturo Flores, eXp Realty, Woodstock, IL – 149
The 2022 Top 10 Latino Teams in the U.S. ranked by transactions are:
1) Mark Dimas, Mark Dimas Properties, Mark Dimas Team, Houston, TX – 3198
2) Veronica Figueroa, eXp Realty, The Figueroa Team, Orlando, FL – 2175
3) Shelly Salas, Your Home SOLD Guaranteed Realty, The Salas Team Realtors, Killeen, TX – 859
4) Nicole Freer, Nicole Freer Group, Houston, TX – 573
5) Monica Foster, eXp Realty, Monica Foster Team, League City, TX – 558
6) Daniel Del Real, PMZ Real Estate, The Del Real Group, Modesto, CA – 478
7) Zachariah Castillo, Keller Williams Realty City View, The Castillo Group, San Antonio, TX – 354
8) Michelle Fermin, Century 21 North East, The Fermin Group, North Andover, MA – 350
9) Luis Ortiz, RE/MAX Partners, Team Luis Ortiz, Berwyn, IL – 326
10) Matt Rice, Clearview Realty, The Matt Rice Group, El Paso, TX – 311
For the eighth consecutive year, RE/MAX is the most highly represented brand with 39 agents, followed by Coldwell Banker with 21 agents, and Century 21 with 19. Among all of their brands, Realogy has 50 agents on the list. Artemisa Boston from Realty Group, LLC in Coon Rapids, MN is the leading agent with 299 transactions. Mark Dimas of Mark Dimas Properties heads the leading team, Mark Dimas Team, in Houston, TX with 3,198 transactions.
"Alterra Home Loans is proud to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of Latino agents in the U.S. making homeownership a reality for thousands,” said Marc Hernandez, President of Alterra Home Loans. “Home is where our personal stories are written and where our memories are made. Home drives our pride, satisfaction, and helps to build and improve communities. We are proud to support NAHREP in recognizing the agents that help families find 'home'."
Nominations for the Top 250 came from every major market in the nation, with San Antonio, TX, Chicago, IL, and El Paso, TX leading the way as the most represented cities on the list. The average number of transactions for the Top 250 individual agents in 2021 is 77.
This year’s report features the following award categories: the top 250 agents, the top teams, the top agents and teams by volume, the top agents in their respective regions, the top rookie agents, and, for the first time, the top buyers-side agents and teams. The report includes data points, brokerage highlights, and honoree profiles.
NAHREP will honor the Top 250 at NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE in San Diego, California taking place September 22-25, 2022. At the event, honorees can network with other top producers. To learn more and register, visit nahrep.org/conference.
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®), a nonprofit 501(c)6 trade association, is dedicated to advancing sustainable homeownership for the Hispanic community in America. NAHREP has a network of over 40,000 real estate professionals and 100 local chapters nationwide, hosting several national, regional, and chapter events per year and publishing multiple industry cornerstone reports annually. Join us in advocating for policies that grow sustainable Latino homeownership, read our 2022 policy priorities here. Also, see the NAHREP Hispanic Homeownership by Congressional District Tool which measures Hispanic homeownership by U.S. congressional district, allowing constituents, advocates, policy makers, and lending and housing professionals to evaluate district performance at a glance.