Especially in a nontraditional year, we were thrilled to hear the stories of so many people making important contributions to the insurance community.
FAIRFAX, Va. (PRWEB) December 17, 2020
NAILBA, the Voice of Independent Distribution (ID), has announced the 2020 recipients of the ID Twenty Awards, sponsored by Prudential. In their second year, the ID Twenty Awards honor Independent Distribution’s most courageous innovators and visionaries, who have made important contributions to the insurance profession.
“We received over 50 nominations of BGA principals, carrier executives, case managers, contract specialists, regional vice presidents, underwriters, techies, marketing and operational gurus,” said NAILBA CEO, Dan LaBert. “Especially in a nontraditional year, we were thrilled to hear the stories of so many people making important contributions to the insurance community.”
The winners of the 2020 ID Twenty Award are:
- Bryan Adams · Co-Founder & CEO · Integrity Marketing Group
- Andy Albright · CEO · National Agents Insurance
- Dan Allison · Managing Partner · Brokers Clearing House
- Tim Ash · CEO · Ash Brokerage
- Michael Ashwill · Chief Marketing Officer/Principal · Borden Hamman Insurance Marketing
- Jeff Barker · SVP, Brokerage Distribution & Independent Wholesaling, Life Insurance · AIG
- Jenny Canas · VP of Product, Underwriting & Operations · SelectQuote Insurance Services
- Pete Chrisos · VP & National Account Manager · Protective Life Insurance Company
- Tracey Edgar · VP of Sales · OneAmerica
- Kurt Fasen · Sales & Marketing Executive · Diversified Brokerage Services
- Sylvia Gordon · President · Gordon Marketing
- Sheryl Hickerson · CEO · Females and Finance
- Steven J. Katz · Chief Optimist · Premier Brokerage Services, Inc.
- Bill Kauffman, CLU®, ChFC®, LLIF · VP · Financial Solutions
- Doug Massey · EVP of Sales & Relationship Management · Insurance Technologies
- Joann Mattson · VP, Strategy & Business Consulting · Highland Capital Brokerage
- Alan S. Protzel, MBA, CLU®, ChFC® · SVP · The Marketing Alliance
- Rob Carney · President · Crump Life Insurance Services
- Mike Smith · President · The Brokerage
- John Ziambras · President & CEO · AIMCOR Group, LLC
Award winners were acknowledged on the main stage at NAILBA’s virtual annual conference, NAILBA 39: ENGAGE, on Wednesday, December 16, 2020. They will also be spotlighted in NAILBA’s Perspectives magazine in the first quarter of 2021. More information about each of the winners can be found within the honorees section of NAILBA.org.
NAILBA is the premier trade association promoting financial security and consumer choice in the insurance and financial services marketplace through independent, wholesale brokerage distribution channels. As the largest community of independent agencies and advisors, NAILBA advocates for America’s life, health, annuity, and other supplemental insurance distributors, while also providing resources, educational information and tools through its digital and print platforms.