PLAINVIEW, N.Y. (PRWEB) March 01, 2019
Nastel Technologies is a premier global provider of AIOps solution covering end-to-end Transaction Tracking and Application Performance Management (APM) for mission-critical applications in the mixed cloud environments. Nastel is entering its 25th year in business and has achieved record breaking revenues in 2018.
Highlights of Nastel Technologies’ 2018:
- Customer satisfaction remains the main priority and for 2018 Nastel maintained its highest renewal rate from its customers.
- Nastel added numerous new logos and won several major deals at Global 2000 businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies
- Nastel has expanded the company both domestically as well as globally
“2018 was an incredible year for us! We achieved the highest revenue in our 25 years history, remained highly profitable and delivered phenomenal outcomes for our global customer base. Our solutions are being used in every continent except for Antarctica! We are grateful to all our global Customers and Partners for trusting us in challenges to keep their business services highly available. We are looking forward to continue innovating with cutting edge AI and Machine Learning capabilities and deliver great success for our customers in 2019. We want our customers be an AutoPilot mode in their Operations environments.” said Nastel’s CEO, David Mavashev.
New announcements for 2019 include:
- Nastel’s AutoPilot® - a proactive APM solution celebrates its 21st year!
- Nastel XRay® - a Big Data analytics platform for AIOps is released
- Nastel Navigator®, a self-service middleware management solution supporting IBM MQ, IIB, Tibco EMS, Kafka will be released later this year.
Used by Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations, Nastel solutions have earned a reputation for helping companies significantly reduce the frequency and duration of costly application outages. “We are focused on providing the best and most cost-effective solution to make sure our customers avoid false alarms, meet their SLAs and reduce their mean time to problem resolution”, said Hari Mohanan, VP of Worldwide Sales.
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Plainview, NY, Nastel Technologies provides IT organizations and business executives with the tools and insights they need to understand and manage their digital environments. Nastel is a privately held company headquartered in New York, with offices in the U.S., the U.K., France, Germany and Mexico, and a network of partners throughout Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia. Nastel is privately held and profitable since inception.